Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Eastern Conference Basketball?? I would rather
This poll is closed.
watch hockey playoffs 23 13.53%
watch baseball 18 10.59%
watch wrestling 19 11.18%
ughghghghgh fine 110 64.71%
Total: 170 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

EvanTH posted:

I'd like some drake reaction shots please

Toronto Rappers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
" DeMar DeRozan misses a 2-foot driving jumper in the lane " sums up this game pretty well

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
I mark out every time a guy helps an opponent up off the floor and they touch each others butt to say hey man glad you're okay

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

NickRoweFillea posted:

I appreciate the fact that Mark Jackson has been a commentary non-entity. I am assuming this is due to copious amounts of salt

When he has a salt game I have to turn off the commentary because it's genuinely uncomfortable for me to hear someone be so unaware of how passive aggressive they're being

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Errant Gin Monks posted:

Hmm.. That really tall guy on the Pelicans seems to do good closer to the basket.,perhaps they should run offense with him there instead of with him at the top of the three point line.

That's not how he works

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Just let bogut walk to the basket and drop it in

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Pelicans doing a whole lot of stupid iso stutter poo poo ending in airballs

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Holy poo poo the floor wiper

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Jrue looking downright Tyreke-like on that turnover

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

pylb posted:

Does Gerald Wallace still get minutes for the Celtics? He's probably the guy with the most playoff experience on the roster.

He gets so little time that I forget he's on the team every night until they flash to him and he's smiling because he earns 15 million to do nothing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Optimus Subprime posted:

Brad Stevens is a good coach, c/d?

He's beautiful and very good

• Locked thread