Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK67kaMWN-8

These things are not cute little animals you dress up in human clothes. They are smart vicious killers who have no remorse.

quote:

On February 16, 2009, Travis attacked Sandra Herold's 55-year-old friend Charla Nash, inflicting devastating injuries to her face and limbs. Travis had left the house with the Herolds' car keys, and Nash came to help get the ape back in the house; upon seeing Nash holding one of his favourite toys, Travis immediately attacked her.[11] Travis was familiar with Nash, who had also worked at the Herolds' towing company, although Nash had a different hair style at the time of the attack.[21] The chimp had been taking medication for Lyme disease.[10] Herold, then 70 years old, attempted to stop Travis by hitting him with a shovel and stabbing him with a butcher knife. "For me to do something like that – put a knife in him – was like putting one in myself," Herold later said. The chimp turned around, she said, as if to say, "'Mom, what did you do?'"[10] The ape was angered more. Herold then called 9-1-1 and pleaded for help. Travis' screams can be heard in the background of the tape as Sandra pleads for police, who initially believed the call to be a hoax, until she started screaming, "He's eating her!"[16][22][23] Emergency medical services waited for police before approaching the house. Travis walked up to the police car when it arrived, tried to open a locked passenger door, and smashed a side-view mirror. Then he went calmly around to the driver's-side door and opened it, at which point Officer Frank Chiafari shot him several times. Travis retreated to the house, where he was found dead next to his cage.[11]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgS0KgT5APc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wjuifEwTz8

quote:

At first Santino was famous for throwing rocks and other projectiles at visitors who annoyed him. Now he has improved his technique, which requires spontaneous innovation for future deception. Researcher Mathias Osvath, lead author of a paper about Santino in PLoS ONE, explained what the clever chimp did:

"After a visitor group had left the compound area, Santino went inside the enclosure and brought a good-sized heap of hay that he placed near the visitor's section, and immediately after that he put stones under it," Osvath said.
PHOTOS: How Santino Attacks Visitors

"He also appeared to have placed projectiles behind, just before he went in after the hay. After this, he sat down beside the hay and waited. When the visitors came back, he waited until they were close by and, without any preceding display, he threw stones at the crowd."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

theres a new gorilla exhibit opening up at the zoo soon so im gonna do that chest thing and see whats up

apes own

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I hope Santino kills some park visitors eventually. What are they gonna do? Put him in seg?

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Counterpoint: Dangatangs. Those guys are chill as gently caress. The stoners of the ape world.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
me too, its why i have a conceal carry permit

Amos Moses
Oct 13, 2012

by Ralp
is this the white power thread

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Amos Moses posted:

is this the white power thread

If it's not by page 4 it will be then.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
Monkeys are pretty hosed up too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcnH_TOqi3I

I'd probably much rather be attacked by a baboon than any of the great apes, though. They would gently caress your poo poo up big time.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
i made it like 9 seconds into that video or whatever, that was fuckin nasty

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
i know this is already a well argued topic but that woman crying describing her friend being torn apart while literally weeping and begging that the police come faster and bring their guns just makes me sad that people here are helpless and can't just own their own gun and learn to shoot it in about 1 hour

and yeah we're one of the weakest most pussy kinds of monkey

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
I wonder if any of those hosed up people who posted in the anonymous confessions thread about lusting for monkey suffering are in this thread

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

ogga booga

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Ddraig posted:

I wonder if any of those hosed up people who posted in the anonymous confessions thread about lusting for monkey suffering are in this thread

Maybe they are afraid of those monkeys taking their jobs.

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
man is apes debris

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style
Lady who got her face ripped off did survive, but barely https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O464ys9E60

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGbj1WsngEY

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

diabeetz posted:

Lady who got her face ripped off did survive, but barely https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O464ys9E60

this is worse than that gazelle video

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
You drive me ape you big gorilla

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Only good ape is a dead ape. We need a holocaust for just apes imo

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Hot Gorilla Mating His Ladies WEIRD S**! (Intercourse) Better Than Humans HD - Must See

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
they are drat and they are dirty

Aryu Kiddimeh
Nov 9, 2012
Get your paws off of me you drat sexy ape

Cheap Shot
Aug 15, 2006

Help BIP learn gun?

I don't blame the gorilla.

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
Gorillas and Orangutans are the good apes, they rest are disgusting awful shits that should be genocided.

Monkeys are pretty hit and miss

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I like orangutans

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
bonobos are pretty chill its basically just chimps that are monkey Hitler

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
Im scared of any ape.

Those dudes are way too strong.

:ohdear:

Monkeys are scary too, but I think I would stand more of a chance.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i think a bonobo would just sexually assault you instead of eating your face hands and testicles

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

XMNN posted:

i think a bonobo would just sexually assault you instead of eating your face hands and testicles

Please don't trivialise rape.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I hate every ape I see, from ChimpanA to Chimpanzee. You'll never make a monkey out of me.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

i'll fight an ape monkey, what the gently caress is up, no problem

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
dont talk about the president like that op

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
can't spell rape without ape, op

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

Please don't trivialise rape.
can an ape rape?

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

XMNN posted:

Chimps find food and hide it from other chimps, bonobos find food and call everyone there and then have an orgy. Chimps will rape and murder you, Bonobos will find you some lunch and hey, if you're cool with it, cool, if not, then no, it's alllll good.

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
I watched a tape where an ape did rape.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

I watched a tape where an ape did rape.

Did you see the tape where an ape draped a cape to escape?

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

Did you see the tape where an ape draped a cape to escape?

That was the tape, with the cape. Left that poor woman with massive anal gape, and the perpetrating ape looked like the logo of Bape.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

That was the tape, with the cape. Left that poor woman with massive anal gape, and the perpetrating ape looked like the logo of Bape.

I don't think we saw the same film :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
I could probably take a gorilla if I had the proper training and just one simple but effective tool like a knife.

• Locked thread