Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ham_sanitizer

professional swine bather
there are 10 kinds of people in the world...people who know binary, people who don't, and 8 other kinds of people besides that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ham_sanitizer

an infinite number of mathematicians go to a bar.
the first one asks for a beer.
the second one asks for half a beer.
the bartender says "whoa, guys--we don't serve half beers here."

ham_sanitizer fucked around with this message at 20:01 on Apr 18, 2015

ham_sanitizer

if a statistician has his head in an oven and his feet in ice, he will say that on average he usually feels better than this.

ham_sanitizer

some scientists were all posed the following question: "What is pi ?"
the engineer said: "it is approximately 3 and 1/7"
the physicist said: "it is 3.14159"
there wasn't a mathematician there

Swizzbutt

Heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. Great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. Says, "But doctor...Can't I just have some Prozac?"

losermeme

there are two kinds of people in this world: those what know what innatism is, and those who don't have to ask

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
Knock knock.

It's open!

DeepQantas

Where does an 800-pound gorilla sit?

Nowhere, it died of morbid obesity.

DeepQantas

Einstein, Newton and Stephen Hawking walk (or roll) into a bar.

Bartender says, what is this, another holodeck episode?

bwatts

man: waiter? waiter! there are no dumplings in my soup, and this bowl is absolutely huge. far too large for a starter. i demand an explanation.
waiter: sorry, sir, i think you misunderstood our menu - you ordered the one-tonne soup!

DeepQantas

So did he get a smaller bowl?

Mr. Unlucky

by R. Guyovich
he didnt. sad day.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Commie NedFlanders

Xx=X

A Harry Nilsson Song and it's additive inverse

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

ham_sanitizer

Commie NedFlanders posted:

Xx=X

too dumb and ignorant to get this smart joke

blinking beacon nose

birthday frog comes bearing gifts and special birthday wishes

ham_sanitizer posted:

an infinite number of mathematicians go to a bar.
the first one asks for a beer.
the second one asks for half a beer.
the bartender says "whoa, guys--we don't serve half beers here."
the half-full glass of beer sitting on the bar-stool next to the second mathemetician gets offended and leaves before making an order.

smoobles

how do you tell an extroverted engineer

use an online personality quiz

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Xx=X

put the lime in the coconut and drink them both up?

DeepQantas

Xx=X

Butterfly Making Love to My Face (Because I Wore a Bowtie)

Savage For The Winjun

A physics professor and his assistant are working on liberating negatively-charged hydroxyl ions, when all of a sudden, the assistant says, "Wait, professor, what if the salicylic acids do not accept the hydroxyl ions?" And the professor responds, "That's no hydroxyl ion; that's my wife!"

smoobles

Twilight Matrix posted:

A physics professor and his assistant are working on liberating negatively-charged hydroxyl ions, when all of a sudden, the assistant says, "Wait, professor, what if the salicylic acids do not accept the hydroxyl ions?" And the professor responds, "That's no hydroxyl ion; that's my wife!"

women in science is funny to you?

----------------

mazzi Chart Czar

ham_sanitizer posted:

there are 10 kinds of people in the world...people who know binary, people who don't, and 8 other kinds of people besides that

There are "eleven" types people in this world. People who know binary, people who don't, and people who only know that joke.

Just Burgs

(shamelessly stolen from Spider Robinson)

In the year 2744 a human survey team discovered a planet whose sole inhabitant was an enormous humanoid, three miles high and made of something very like granite. At first it was mistaken for an immense statue left by some vanished race of giants, for it squatted motionless on a vast rocky plain, exhibiting no outward sign of life. It had legs (two), but apparently never rose to walk on them. It had a mouth, but never ate or spoke. It had what appeared to be a perfectly functional brain, the size of a fifty-story condominium, but the organ lay dormant, electrochemical activity at a standstill. Yet it lived. This puzzled the hell out of the scientists, who tried everything they could think of to elicit some sign of life from the behemoth--in vain. It just squatted, motionless and seemingly thoughtless, until one day a xenobiologist, frustrated beyond endurance, screamed, "How could evolution give legs, mouth and brain to a creature that doesn't use them?" It happened that he was the first one to ask a direct question in the thing's presence. It rose with a thunderous rumble to its full height, scattering the clouds, pondered for a second, boomed, "It couldn't," and squatted down again. "My God," exclaimed the xenobiologist. "Of course! It only stands to reason."

#alfred...
:nitecrew: Questions, Comments, Suggestions? email GBSNiteCrew@gmail.com. :nitecrew:
Put this in your sig if you stand with Diggity Dog

DeepQantas

Why does cosmos have a plural form?

Just Burgs

DeepQantas posted:

Why does cosmos have a plural form?

Why?

#alfred...
:nitecrew: Questions, Comments, Suggestions? email GBSNiteCrew@gmail.com. :nitecrew:
Put this in your sig if you stand with Diggity Dog

smoobles

when you order 2 of them

----------------

I Dunno

a higgs boson walks into a church. the priest says to it, "sorry, we don't allow higgs bosons in here." the higgs boson replies, "well gently caress you!" and storms out.

smoobles

particles can't talk

----------------

DeepQantas

smoobles posted:

when you order 2 of them
yea but then you just have a cosmos that's twice as big as you thought it was.

Makes no sense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smoobles

when i order a Cosmo i demand that it expand, accelerating in its expansion. the bartender thinks I'm weird until I explain the science behind my request, and then i get kicked out

----------------

• Locked thread