Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
This fat guy came in, ordered a coffee, then spilled a bunch of it at the milk station. Doesn't bother to tell the barista, and instead just leaves the mess and goes to find a seat. He doesn't grab a lid, and now he's sitting there drinking from his messy wet cup, leaving a big coffee splotch on the table. How are people so oblivious?

Anyway, I just wanted to get this out. It was really triggering me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
that guy sounds cool

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Destroy all humans

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
It's a bit selfish of you op to not take a picture for us.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Cyril Sneer posted:

This fat guy came in, ordered a coffee, then spilled a bunch of it at the milk station. Doesn't bother to tell the barista, and instead just leaves the mess and goes to find a seat. He doesn't grab a lid, and now he's sitting there drinking from his messy wet cup, leaving a big coffee splotch on the table. How are people so oblivious?

keep going, i'm almost there

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
People like that bother me. Not as much as people at the grocery who decide they don't want to purchase a refrigerated item anymore and place it on some random shelf of dry goods, for it to spoil.

*walking through pasta isle and sees carton of eggs there*
loving triggered

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
you shouldn't be so judgmental, op. he probably leads a very lonely and sad life.

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.

Full Metal Jackass posted:

People like that bother me. Not as much as people at the grocery who decide they don't want to purchase a refrigerated item anymore and place it on some random shelf of dry goods, for it to spoil.

loving triggered

Yeah that really grinds my gears too. And those weird people who start snacking on their food before they even pay for it.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

you shouldn't be so judgmental, op. he probably leads a very lonely and sad life.

I hope he dies that way.

Flowers For Algeria
Dec 3, 2005

I humbly offer my services as forum inquisitor. There is absolutely no way I would abuse this power in any way.

post pictures

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

literally walk up and take a pic being so obvious about it

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

He's gone now. Also, the mess was cleaned up.

Sorry :(

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Cyril Sneer posted:

He's gone now. Also, the mess was cleaned up.

Sorry :(
well take a picture of somethign else, WE DEMAND TO BE ENTERTAINED

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

numberoneposter posted:

well take a picture of somethign else, WE DEMAND TO BE ENTERTAINED

agreed. GBS needs more threads where the op actually puts in some loving effort and provides pics.

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

I was extremely triggered! You think I can take a picture at a time like that?

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Also these days you can't just say "fat guy". Fat has many nuances. Was he fat&beautiful, gross fat, misshapen fat ?

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Above a certain weight you just turn into a fat Mr Magoo and bumble your way through life

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Decebal posted:

Also these days you can't just say "fat guy". Fat has many nuances. Was he fat&beautiful, gross fat, misshapen fat ?

CharlestonJew posted:

Above a certain weight you just turn into a fat Mr Magoo and bumble your way through life

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

CharlestonJew posted:

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

CharlestonJew posted:

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
Do you feel worse for fat men or fat woman?

Initially, I would have said fat women, given social beauty norms and such. But all that becomes irrelevant after like age 35 anyway.

So, I would say fat men. At least fat women can be sassy and have a large group of sassy fat friends that go out and have fun and stuff.

Fat men, conversely, just seem to be sad and pathetic and like they've given up.

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005
Get a real job and stop working at Starbucks?

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Dick Fagballzson posted:

Get a real job and stop working at Starbucks?

First of all, I don't WORK at Starbucks. Secondly, I'll have you know I bought a VERY EXPENSIVE latte.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Cyril Sneer posted:

First of all, I don't WORK at Starbucks. Secondly, I'll have you know I bought a VERY EXPENSIVE latte.
i was *this* close to buying a caramel machiato this morning

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
He should have cleaned up after himself

Foid One
Mar 2, 2015

by Ralp
If I spilled coffee at the milk station I wouldn't tell the barista. Cuz I'm not a little bitch :twisted:

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

numberoneposter posted:

i was *this* close to buying a caramel machiato this morning

They are actually tasty but they're like a treat. Who would drink one every morning as a coffee replacement?

Ex-Priest Tobin
May 25, 2014

by Reene
op is a human being

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Cyril Sneer posted:

yea that bothers me too. he probably thinks the baristas are being nice to him because they like him also

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Ex-Priest Tobin posted:

op is a human being

Actually I am :shobon:

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Cyril Sneer posted:

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I remember when I was a kid anything even tangentially gay would get that response.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Cyril Sneer posted:

r u a sexy gently caress boi twink or just a regular boring gay

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

numberoneposter posted:

r u a sexy gently caress boi twink or just a regular boring gay

The boringest. I mean, this is my idea of an exciting op.

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

Demonachizer posted:

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I remember when I was a kid anything even tangentially gay would get that response.

im tangentially gay

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
Make him a wwtagd bracelet so next time he can ask himself what would thin attentive guy do

HCFJ
Nov 30, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Full Metal Jackass posted:

loving triggered

eggs don't need refrigeration hope this helps

Amos Moses
Oct 13, 2012

by Ralp
is it still natural selection if you chase a fat person around with an airhorn to try an induce cardiac failure

please hurry

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
Don't fat shame me, OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

HCFJ posted:

eggs don't need refrigeration hope this helps