Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
I hope people go because subjunctive is a good poster and I'm imagining him sitting there alone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
let me be the first one to make a hack the zeitgeist joke

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Jonny 290 posted:

please give exact GPS coordinates and extent of concrete/armoring from overhead i want to deliver some flowers with a predator!

now that you mention this i am very nervous about having all of these titans of yospos in one place!!!

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Smythe posted:

u should instead come to jumbos clown room

any room full of yosposters is a jumbo clown room

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

BeOSPOS posted:

I don't know if this yosmeat can beat the original back in '13 where EVERYONE brought out their wearables. lots of cool computer comrades there! :hchatter:

but the '14 yosbeat was also pretty fun. lots of new faces and new tech!! "wow" was the word heard most frequently. a few posters forgot their inhalers so we had to cancel the bar crawl, though. :wom:

I'm chuckling about the most recent '15 yosbeef meetup. some jokers thought it would be funny to dress as their favorite borgs. and you know what, they were really funny! let's hope OP can duplicate the magic once again! :magical:

you can tell this is fake and actually from the 90s because most of those nerds are not fat

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

rotor posted:

conversation topics included:

• crabs
• kids
• compilers
• the douchebags over there with huge cigars
• careers
• terrible things from our previous jobs
• lmbo some dude with an e-cig

are cigars like a new thing because i've seen them 3 at my coffee shop 3 times in the last week (2 times from a total peacocker, other dude just looked awkward).

imo it's like way lamer than ecigs

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
i mean i've always seem the now and then and in appropriate places, but at a coffee shop?? it's weird

MrMoo posted:

I managed to pick the day to drive from SF to Calistoga and spent the morning running a half-marathon, apparently I made 15th place. Yay me, yay yospos!

gtfo of yospos if you didn't come in 41st place and run across the line yelling "SNIPE"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

bobbilljim posted:

I like cigars, im that guy. cos u dont put it in ur lungs so its 100% safe.

there is nothing wrong with enjoying cigars just don't spend 1 hour smoking them outside a coffeeshop

• Locked thread