Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

notice too short, gently caress you shitlordz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

fork bomb posted:

come down tonight and crash here

I'm busy boning chicks

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

is that what you call ur house

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

lol

irl the last SF meet up I went to was fun and it's lots of chill dudes and the only computer chat was in the "so what do you do for a living" context

pretty sure the only forums chat was "who else from SA lives around here" but it was a big table and I was not privy to every convo

first one was crab dinner and all the talk was about dope rear end secret crabs n noodles

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

goddamn every SF meetup should be at secret crab base

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

Kirk posted:

lol im going to crash your fuckers party. im going to show up and sit down and everyone is going bte like "whoa who is this cool buff dude. he's confident to sit down next to the elite of yospos w/o a proper introduction..." and then ppl will ask who i am and ill say "heh im kirk" and everyone is going to freak out and be impressed

this but only if instead of u it was Dings

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

jawn/fork bomb please FaceTime me in when you get there using the telepresence robot I assume you have

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

it's just a roomba with an iPad on it

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

define "people"

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

atomicthumbs posted:

something sensitive

this is new and horrifying information to me

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

Gazpacho posted:

I see a guy with computer, is that yospos

new forums title

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

wait I didn't actually know gar was an SF goon

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

me, by not going :cool:

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

did fork bomb pull a random drunk chick over to the table to join the party all befuddled and then randomly vanish like last time

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

fork bomb can literally chat up anyone

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

everyone I've met from SA is a pretty chill dude except that one dude

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

rotor is a multimedia experience, a feast for the senses that cannot be captured with mere photography

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

actual pic of rotor

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

wow what happened

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

'possers can't be fighting. we gotta stick together. the thin green or amber line

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

the only time I'm concerned about my regdate is when I'm making my suicide pro/con list

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

I'll say that the few meet ups I went to, aside from a handful of people I knew irl already or had something that stood out in my mind ahead of time (like oh I like that persons cat pics) I can't remember anyone's username and it was just a meeting of people chatting for good or ill

literally lol and anyone taking their forums beefin offline or vice versa

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

Dolomite posted:

ur all ded @ gooncon

yeah cause if I was there it means I'm in hell

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

high five GIS for "nerd pic" bro

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

I'm still there, under a table, send help

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

Jonny 290 posted:

the whole cigar thing is basically about kind of sort of enjoying one thing while you make everybody around you put up with the insane volume of exhaust and permastink. its like sitting around revving your catless hotrod in gridlock traffic

I worked in a tobacco shop and literally everyone smoked all day every day and we made people custom cigs and pipe tobacco blends and it was a constant haze of smoke and whenever someone lit a cigar I would be like "GOD WHAT loving REEKS"

• Locked thread