Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Go Wild!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Zucker took a slapper off the hand and is getting attended to on the bench. Aw poo poo.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

gently caress

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Wild playing too slow

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I don't quite get what's considered interference, I saw a Blues player bump a Wild player without the puck, slowing his progress. How much bumping is allowed?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

boo reaves, even if that was almost boarding, boo

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

loving BOO

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Tarasenko getting hit=penalty, according to scottrade, laffo

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

bewbies posted:

brilliant by scandella

also want to see more wild players getting smushed

We have two guys who can check, and one is approximately 1000 years old and under the microscope by the NHL.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

n o o n e l i k e s t h e b l u e s

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

bewbies posted:

Are you under the impression that otter should have gotten a penalty because that leopold punched him in the face?

woo playoff posters

Notice how he never had the puck

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Geoff Peterson posted:

That said-Top Hats, if this goes south and you want to give away your Game 3 tickets, hit me up.

im a baby irl

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

what kind of name is STEEN anyway. god.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Fontaine is sick? poo poo.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Neodoomium posted:

I demand a reebok executive to be sacrificed for that appalling lack of skate quality for Pavel Datsyuk

hes afraid of gay people

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Steve Ott you are terrifying

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Make up call detected?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Well, this PP is not good.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Getting shoved into a goaltender shouldn't be goaltender interference.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Levitate posted:

It's not by the rule book that was a bad call. If you want to stop play just blow it dead that's fine

Huh, the NBCSN guys made me think it was a legit sort of call. The Wild can't buy a call today.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Duuuub

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Dubnyk hacked the poo poo out of Ott, then Ott slewfoot him or tripped him. This game is getting out of control. Refs really need to get a grip.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

gently caress this game

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

soggybagel posted:

Haha Steve Ott.

Also Minnesota played pretty good that period. Had a couple breaks just not quite break their way. Still some sloppy passing and a few times getting caught gassed out on the ice. I mean, I'd love for Minnesota to win this but if htey don't thats that. However I feel like they're still very much in this game.

I agree, I'm not worried for the series, but I find this game so drat frustrating

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

If the reffing was more consistent I wouldn't care

Dubnyk gets hit=no interference
Allen hit=interference
Zucker drills someone=Blues player gets interference

??????

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Wild better at least not get shutout. That's basically all I ask at this point

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Man has Vanek sure been invisible today

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Yay!

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

The Wild are suddenly putting on really good pressure.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Those lines were so slow

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Holy gently caress

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

David Backes is a shithead

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I'M ANGRY

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Oh Neiderreiter :(

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

How was that not a penalty?!

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

soggybagel posted:

I'm actually fine with the no call, however, that type of call never gets called like that so its annoying.

I'd still call that a hook. I know these refs are under the microscope but this game has been really bad officiating wise.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

this makes me angry

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

soggybagel posted:

Multiple times Minnesota has had a second delay in positioning on transition or even in the offensive zone and its caused them to miss out on a good shooting chance.

They were playing so good and suddenly reverted to Period 1-2 style play. What the gently caress.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

soggybagel posted:

Its a tight game right now. St. Louis is dropping everyone back to center ice with one forward just sort of forechecking.

Yeah about that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

bewbies posted:

yeah hitch, don't use your selke finalist center and best PK winger in these situations

Still two big time poo poo heads

• Locked thread