Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Horniest Manticore posted:

*leaves door open*

get naked too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cithen
Mar 6, 2002

Pillbug
Want to play hacky-sack in the quad after Anthro?

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

*has fun and learns*

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

ThirdPartyView posted:

My friend was a TA at a public university and was 'suggested' to give every student athlete at least a B - when he instead gave them Ds and Fs, he was promptly not rehired as a TA the next semester. :v:

lol your friend is stupid

Chonchon
Dec 16, 2013

*is too dumb to go to a private university*
*attends overflow classes watching the professor via webcam in another building*

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Horniest Manticore posted:

"My friend." *leans over, touches you on the arm* "We are to be having a party. Bring a girl?"

it's like we knew the same guy

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

*academic scholarship means I wan work a part-time where I learn something*
*parents finance comfy college experience instead of swallowing staggering debt*
*parents help on significant down-payment on first house*
*can afford to take time to choose optimal job rather than first opportunity*
*isn't a smug, indebted dipshit*

*isn't me*

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010

Chonchon posted:

*is too dumb to go to a private university*
*attends overflow classes watching the professor via webcam in another building*

*doesn't spend 50,000 dollars a semester on a small liberal arts school in the northeast*

*has a happy life*

turn it up TURN ME ON
Mar 19, 2012

In the Grim Darkness of the Future, there is only war.

...and delicious ice cream.
My professor is so deep. He bought us beer.

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal
*skirts through undergrad earning acceptable grades while doing absolutely no extracurriculars*
*survives on digiorno pizzas*
*works at dining hall and ends up dating half the campus because I can get them lovely free food*
*sleeps on couches because the lease ended a week before finals and graduation*
*actual career ends up not being in any way related to degree*

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Wasnt a yik yak a toy that talked back to you, in like 1992?

lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Robo Reagan posted:

*is part of a secret society, takes playing dressup very seriously*

I think i came across one of these really late one night leaving from a building i had been studying at all day. They came in around me at some point. When they saw me the people were tryingg to act normal and casual and as if they werent dressed on ren faire garbage. Is this a common thing?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

thathonkey posted:

I think i came across one of these really late one night leaving from a building i had been studying at all day. They came in around me at some point. When they saw me the people were tryingg to act normal and casual and as if they werent dressed on ren faire garbage. Is this a common thing?

Mine has one that runs campus politics and is full of white supremacists who go on to state office so naturally I take every chance I can get to gently caress with them

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
*business major, thinks 5 page essays are a total drag even though it's a group project*

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

the night dad posted:

*Never makes it pro and is left completely unhireable*

Sounds like a quality education!

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
The big football game is today, lets start drinking at 8AM then get there sometime around the 3rd quarter

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
*goes home every weekend*
*campus is loving deserted by 3pm every friday*

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
I'm all for crushing college and college kids, but what are the kids who don't go to college after high school doing?

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Agag posted:

I'm all for crushing college and college kids, but what are the kids who don't go to college after high school doing?

having children

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

having children

So even at inflated prices a college education is still cheaper than the alternative.

ChipNDip
Sep 6, 2010

How many deaths are prevented by an executive order that prevents big box stores from selling seeds, furniture, and paint?

Agag posted:

Meth

Also rollin' coal, dippin', muddin', workin' construction or cuttin' hair, that sort of thing.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Agag posted:

Using their frack sand mining job money to put a down payment on a Corvette they can't afford

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Arian_Samurai posted:

The big football game is today, lets start drinking at 8AM then get there sometime around the 3rd quarter

not catch a single play wake up tomorrow not remembering any part of the whole day

• Locked thread