Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
I haven't seen this is probably 15 years. I just rewatched an episode that I've remembered and dreamed about in particular for 12 years. It was the dreaming about an entire year passing by so little bear could be with his friend emily again. I feel so complete now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style
that was a gay little baby show.

sorry you're a baby, op.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
im a bro bear, i dress up as my favorite little bear character at cons (complete with diaper duh) and talk about how its a totally normal thing to base my personality around

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
hey you don't know how much 3 year old me identified with that show

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
sometimes I think about the episode where he scoops up the moon's reflection out of the lake with a bucket :shrug:

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
There are clubs now for men who are into bears.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
I had an unhealthy seething hatred toward that loving show and that pussy little human being bear when I was a kid. I especially hated the random human girl too. She got the mumps once. She should have died.

But Little Bear had NOTHING on Franklin for being a sorry little bitch.

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style
sometimes I think about the episode of Pingu with the nightmare sea lion

e: Franklin was bad too, what is with you guys and liking whiny insufferable characters?

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Little Bear would eat Franklin

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
I prefer big bear.

:colbert:

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
that show is single handedly responsible for the majority of sexually deviants who identify as Furries

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005

carrion kit posted:

that show is single handedly responsible for the majority of sexually deviants who identify as Furries

I think you mean sonic or my little pony, cuz the late millennial furry generation weren't sexually or socially disillusioned enough yet when little bear was airing

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord

never trust an elf posted:

I think you mean sonic or my little pony, cuz the late millennial furry generation weren't sexually or socially disillusioned enough yet when little bear was airing

1995 - 2003

killmeimmafailure
Apr 19, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Author was better. Remember the episode when he got the decoder ring and could see people naked, but it really just left a ring around their eye? That got my 8 year old juices flowing

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
You mean Kissyfur

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

psyopmonkey2 posted:

I prefer big bear.

:colbert:

was he in a big blue house?

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.
I like how there was Little Bear, and a cast of animals all named after what they were and then out of nowhere there was a snake named No Feet. Way to be dicks about it guys. Next time I meet a blind person I'm gonna call them Can't See.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
dont loving play with me op i have no idea what little bear is and to be honest im done caring you motherfucker

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Nation posted:

dont loving play with me op i have no idea what little bear is and to be honest im done caring you motherfucker

:agreed:

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style

Nation posted:

only 90s kids remember

these gay shows

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
please stop hating this is a feel good nostalgia 4 year old animated bear having a dream about the seasons thread

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Methanar posted:

please stop hating this is a feel good nostalgia 4 year old animated bear having a dream about the seasons thread

the only 4 year olds i want to hear from...

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Luvcow posted:

You mean Kissyfur

Whole show about a bear who watched his mom get killed in a circus accident trying to get his dad some pussy

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

carrion kit posted:

uh nope that's disneys robin hood starring stone-cold fox maid marian

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

EugeneJ posted:

Whole show about a bear who watched his mom get killed in a circus accident trying to get his dad some pussy

I believe that was it

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

All I remember is the theme song to Little Bear was like the most boring score ever produced

Papa Beaver's story time and Muppet Baby reruns were so much better

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

Methanar posted:

was he in a big blue house?

Nah cuz, he was at the trap.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Bear in the big blue house was a legit good show for its target audience

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE
Interesting.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i just realized i thought this was about brother bear, an equally dull movie for babies.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
i remember this poo poo but i didnt watch it

i was too busy watching that show "the Storyteller" which was a live action fantasy thing full of wacko crazy poo poo about fish frog underwater princesses and a legless dude who played bowling with skulls and a talking severed horse head and poo poo like that, which made me the man i am today

its all available on youtube btw

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx
i just rediscovered big bear

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

Tashan Dorrsett posted:

i just rediscovered big bear

Im glad.

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

spoiler tags got me

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
This show ruined sick days. You can make through muppet babies but little bear had zero redeeming qualities.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Little Bear is an AMERICAN BADASS

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

RaySmuckles posted:

This show ruined sick days. You can make through muppet babies but little bear had zero redeeming qualities.

I liked it

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)

RaySmuckles posted:

Person who actually follows the recommended dosage instructions on the Robitussin bottle spotted.

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard renard renarnd renrard

renard

never trust an elf posted:

sometimes I think about the episode where he scoops up the moon's reflection out of the lake with a bucket :shrug:

Thanks for waking up a memory within me I never knew I had until now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
When I was barely out of diapers Inspector Gadget was the poo poo.

Except for the later shows where he took in some retarded guy in a cape who thinks he has superpowers but he's just stupid.

Penny and Brain then had to babysit two idiots instead of just one. Well Brain did, Penny's always off getting kidnapped or whatever. Brain's life really sucked.

Go Gadget go.

• Locked thread