Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

" I call this, adagio for caramel macciatto" :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
try picking this little ditty out on your geetar tonight

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

:gas:

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
this caramel macciatto thing is so lazy and wasnt funny the first time let alone the 10th. its like saying ok i got an idea for a thread but I am not funny enough to properly start it off you guys do all the work please lol frappuchino get it?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

but, my dear, we don't write arias today.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Is there anything stopping me from distributing a script that automatically rates any thread created by op a 1 and replies "suck my dick you dumb slut"? Like is it against the rules or something

nonazis
Oct 13, 2014

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.
Holy loving poo poo enough with the loving hipster threads. Enough with ITT threads in general. I swear to Lowtax that I will cry if I see one more of these.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Ok, "Carmel macchiato" just got funny again.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

REALLY loving FUNNY THIS TIME AROUND

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

nonazis posted:

Holy loving poo poo enough with the loving hipster threads. Enough with ITT threads in general. I swear to Lowtax that I will cry if I see one more of these.

I hated the hipster threads before it was cool to do so.

nonazis
Oct 13, 2014

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.
False, i can prove it. have pics

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

why do you keep posting threads, OP? besides the fact that each one you make suits your username very well, that is

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

so many posters try to rile people up with insults and honeypot threads, but all along the secret was to be boring but prolific.

Gun Metal Cray
Apr 27, 2005

Pillbug
caramel macchiato is p good hope this helps

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp
Lol, hipsters! Hipsters, lmao!

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

schoenberg was right :smug:

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Ferroque posted:

schoenberg was right :smug:

I dont think theres really any arguing about that by now lol

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

ever heard of... 4'33"? :smug:

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

so many posters try to rile people up with insults and honeypot threads, but all along the secret was to be boring but prolific.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

the greatest sin online is to be boring

• Locked thread