Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bees everywhere
Nov 19, 2002

Remember this loving guy?

Hi, I'm Steeeeeeeeeeeve.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm_1ERD-czQ

This guy pays struggling actresses in LA to hang out with him and star in his terrifying youtube videos.
http://joking.com/actresses/actresses.asp

In the thread about him several years ago (around 2010-11) I was worried that, because he changes actresses every few videos, maybe the previous ones were now trapped in the joking.com funny dungeon or were buried underneath the floorboards. I emailed one of the actresses and she assured me that she was alive and not in his basement and that she did the videos because she really needed the money, although it was a very uncomfortable experience for her. However I was never able to confirm whether or not she was replying under duress. Today after a quick google search it appears she abandoned her acting/modeling career shortly after her gig with Steeeeeve. Hopefully she saw that working for Steve was hitting rock bottom and thus went back to her previous life and is now happy and free in the midwest somewhere and is not still locked in his basement.

Well it appears Steve is still infecting the internet, although now he mostly stays behind the camera while his actresses, who appear to have been brainwashed into adopting his cringe-worthy speech mannerisms, do their best to hide their fears of imminent imprisonment in his rape dungeon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2fEo7Rfn_0

Doing God's work. Never change, Steve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonter
Oct 12, 2012
This is great takedown of that loving guy, Steve from joking.com

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
Joking.com sounds like some type of humor website.

Good job OP.

Abdul Alhazred
Mar 15, 2007
im confused

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

It's alright I guess but it's no zombo.com.

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
Welcome to...

zombo.

You are visiting...

Zombo daht com.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i was hoping for a site full of grandma email forwards and 2002 era flash movies

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

That guy is a creep haha

Abdul Alhazred
Mar 15, 2007
I demand rape dungeons itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
yeah OP but do you remember when funnyjunk was yellow instead of black (background) and was just an index of epic flash vids like End of Ze World ?

• Locked thread