Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
would you rather The Next Doctor be black, or white?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
a chick imo

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Is either Dr. Dre involved with this?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
hm id prefer they cancel the show cause it sucks

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I'd rather have a doctor who was the most proficient in the field of medicine I was seeing him for versus caring about his skin tone.

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
Indian would be ok.

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal

PCOS Bill posted:

I'd rather have a doctor who was the most proficient in the field of medicine I was seeing him for versus caring about his skin tone.

dweeb

Maniac Pahis
Nov 3, 2010

by Ralp
Here's a better question: white woman or black man?

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
black becuase you know he or she had to earn that loving MD

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
eventually as i age im gonna have to start taking prostate exams and I feel like I'd rather have a woman shoving fingers up my rear end than some guy...whether she's black or white though, wouldn't matter much

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
A doctor with a clue. Could be a zebra, I don't care

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Splatmaster posted:

A doctor with a clue. Could be a zebra, I don't care

you mean like in my little pony?

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Zzulu posted:

eventually as i age im gonna have to start taking prostate exams and I feel like I'd rather have a woman shoving fingers up my rear end than some guy...whether she's black or white though, wouldn't matter much

I play basketball with the guy who gave me a prostate exam and he can palm the ball and dunk

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
turk or jd

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I'd like to have a doctor who charges me a bazillion dollars for asprin in a Dixie™ cup.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

TenementFunster posted:

black becuase you know he or she had to earn that loving MD

Counterpoint: affirmative action.

Nonetheless I'd like one of those wise Black doctors who talks in a soothing, rich baritone and sums up the lesson of the episode each week.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hED7PFkY98I

SkyEnzo
Mar 8, 2015

No time for the old in-out, love, I've just come to read the meter.
Yellow.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I don't give a gently caress b/c Dr. Who is a bad television program beloved only by children and retarded nerds.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Morkyz posted:

you mean like in my little pony?

No. Not at all. Big Bird, absolutely...

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

I play basketball with the guy who gave me a prostate exam and he can palm the ball and dunk

Lul diggin his teeth into that invisible dong

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
I'd rather have a full color doctor. Just seems more modern, you know?

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
so long as they don't suck at their job idgaf

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Gazpacho posted:

a chick imo

This for real.

Male doctors just sizing you up for weaknesses, in case you have to battle over resources in the future.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

WeLandedOnTheMoon! posted:

I'd like to have a doctor who charges me a bazillion dollars for asprin in a Dixie™ cup.

That would be a doctor of the Jewish variety, but I'll stick with a honky M.D. who drives a Dodge:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y10VEkyKd3w

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
indian
the "from india" variety

Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

Zzulu posted:

I have an Asian lady for a doctor, and had to get a prostate exam. She delivered the old: Hopefully the first exam goes OK, *holds up 1 finger*. Otherwise, we'll need a second opinion *holds up two fingers*

Couldn't imagine some sausage fingered dude delivering the same joke.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

In the UK so any doctor you see will be Indian

Occasionally you'll get a chinese woman

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
idris elba for next doctor imo

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

In 30 years President Chelsea Clinton will make it illegal for a white person to be a doctor, but it won't matter anyways because once you get sick enough to need a doctor you'll be forced to sacrifice your body to the liberal fascist pro-science anti-freedom nanny-state government machine so your dead body can make stem cells for gay illegal (will be legal by then) immigrants from Mexico and beyond.

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
we're all pink inside m8

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I've only had one black doctor and he literally failed to notice a hole in my skull that wasn't supposed to be there, so the answer is I don't care just make sure it isn't Dr. Yakeni.

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I've only had one black doctor and he literally failed to notice a hole in my skull that wasn't supposed to be there, so the answer is I don't care just make sure it isn't Dr. Yakeni.

"Does my head have holes, Dr. Yakeni?"

"I see a couple, but not too many"

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

"Does my head have holes, Dr. Yakeni?"

"I see a couple, but not too many"

to be fair the hole was in an out of the way area of my skull

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
Make him Hungarian and unable to speak English

EigenKet
Sep 17, 2006
Your friendly neighborhood Mad Scientist.

de_dust posted:

we're all pink inside m8

depends on what hole you use

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

plain blue jacket posted:

Make him Hungarian and unable to speak English

just lol at this kid who don't know about the tardis translation matrix

• Locked thread