Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

Secret Machine posted:

Can also confirm Jewish ladies' BJ game is on point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
Hasidic women are always really beautiful and Hasidic men all look like ginger serial killers from the 70s idgi

I know this cuz I live in Brooklyn and my landlord is hasidic

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
a lot of jewish girls are hot. "problem" is a lot of the hot ones look like normal white girls so the uninformed dont associate them with jews

honestly I dont see the hoobaloo around jews. who gives a poo poo.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

FogHelmut posted:

Daphne Rosen ?

Yes. Just yes

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

never trust an elf posted:

Hasidic women are always really beautiful and Hasidic men all look like ginger serial killers from the 70s idgi

I know this cuz I live in Brooklyn and my landlord is hasidic

Hasidic chicks are bangin, but they smell bad.

Like those creepy weirdo christians that wear those long denim skirts and have hair thats too long.

Religious people smell bad.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

VendaGoat posted:

Yes. Just yes

https://www.google.com/search?q=ewa+sonnet&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=QYc1VdXxI8eJoQSrloC4DA&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAg&biw=1514&bih=491

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe
ladies from the Northern Somalia Disputed Zone have the fattest asses confirm/deny

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
confirm

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Emanuel Collective posted:

ladies from the Northern Somalia Disputed Zone have the fattest asses confirm/deny

Are those the ones that force feed to get fatter?

Or, is that more south africa?

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

my experiences with jewish women have placed them pretty much exactly at the statistical mean as far as banginness so im not quite sure what the gently caress youre talking about?

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

subhuman filth posted:

my experiences with jewish women have placed them pretty much exactly at the statistical mean as far as banginness so im not quite sure what the gently caress youre talking about?

Same here. I don't feel like moving to the US from Israel has changed anything. They're all people.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Yes. Just, Yes

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I slapped one out on a couple jew girls butts in my time. All in all it was a pretty good experience. Honestly though now that I'm 31 I try to maintain a 100% uptime on my FAT HOG so I'll take whatevers waddling down the road to be honest. Doesn't have to be sloppy rear end fat titted jewesses.

edit: SHIIT, gently caress!!

Dave_Indeed fucked around with this message at 02:24 on Apr 21, 2015

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Whole lotta cracker bastards in here trying to compromise loving exotic girls against white enough to bring home to mama.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
jewish girls love asian men; that's something i just made up

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Jew girls have rich families, which means they eat well, being well fed promotes full development of genetic potentials, full development means huge luscious breasts.*

* I do not know any jewish people personally.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

VendaGoat posted:

Jew girls have rich families, which means they eat well, being well fed promotes full development of genetic potentials, full development means huge luscious breasts.*

* I do not know any jewish people personally.

We can tell.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Gaunab posted:

I now believe this and will tell someone at work tomorrow.

IT WILL BE DONE, HAIL GAUNAB.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

psyopmonkey posted:

We can tell.

We? Psyop, what are you saying?

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Gaunab posted:

I know a Jewish girl who is married to an Asian dude irl.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

in case this was not clear

http://i.imgur.com/aBQM5jY.gif :nws:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

She's very shiny.

Nascardad
Oct 22, 2009

"Racing is in my blood, I can't quite get out of it yet"

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
This is getting creepy now.

*Un-bookmarked

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

I wonder if Hitler ever saw any hot jewish women and was like "Huh, maybe I'm going about this all wrong."

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

psyopmonkey posted:

*Un-bookmarked

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

psyopmonkey posted:

*Un-bookmarked

Only cause you're a weirdo

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

it is clear it is clear

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001
noice but i don't think she's jewish

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW

Matey posted:

What about Jewish men? Are the ladies and gayboys craving that kosher pickle?

without their 'you can only gently caress jews' rule these goons would have been hosed out of existence

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Matey posted:

I wonder if Hitler ever saw any hot jewish women and was like "Huh, maybe I'm going about this all wrong."

would've been easy enough to set aside the hotter ones in the camps. what're they gonna say -- no?

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

Horniest Manticore posted:

would've been easy enough to set aside the hotter ones in the camps. what're they gonna say -- no?

Perhaps the Germans did the jews a favor... I mean from a genetic standpoint...

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

the girl I had a crush on in middle and for some of high school was jewish and a ginger. also the opposite of stacked from what facebook is telling me, I'm feeling she may be an outlier from what this thread is telling me

ninotoreS
Aug 20, 2009

Thanks for the input, Jeff!
https://www.google.com/search?q=israeli+women+soldiers&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=JvU1VeyVE8PLsAT07oHQDw&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1200&bih=592

the muslims can't ever win wars against israel because they're always too distracted trying to hide their boners

must be pretty frustrating to have all these strutting around with the enemy when back home they're only allowed to look at their inbred cousins wearing burkas and shapeless sacks

ninotoreS fucked around with this message at 08:13 on Apr 21, 2015

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005
Jewish women are hot but possibly not worth dealing with due to all of the crazy. Jewish men tend to go for Italian women in my experience. They're hot too, less crazy, and can usually cook and clean.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Dick Fagballzson posted:

Jewish women are hot but possibly not worth dealing with due to all of the crazy. Jewish men tend to go for Italian women in my experience. They're hot too, less crazy, and can usually cook and clean.

thanks for the heads up, forum poster Dick Fagballzson

Flocons de Jambon
Apr 11, 2015
Spinning dreidels is amazing cardio.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
When Italian is the lesser evil, its time to move on.

See also: sports cars

• Locked thread