Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pierat
Mar 29, 2008
ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE THE BNP
must have been really easy to film, just do each scene 7 times or whatever. maybe i'll watch it again tomorrow, hahaha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.
I hope Bill Murray rapes you in your sleep.

Then does it again tommorrow lol

Motorola 68000
Apr 25, 2014

"Don't be nice. Be good."
A lot of people really like that movie. I can't stand it. Especially when you watch it multiple times.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Bill Murray seems like a pretty cool guy. His character is pretty cool too for not committing violent crimes and poo poo. Although I'd be too scared to do anything out of fear that a life ruining action would end the time loop.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

he spent 10,000 years in that time loop

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

dog buttz posted:

Bill Murray seems like a pretty cool guy. His character is pretty cool too for not committing violent crimes and poo poo. Although I'd be too scared to do anything out of fear that a life ruining action would end the time loop.

can you imagine all the poo poo he did in the years and years of progressing insanity that they didn't show

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Universe Master posted:

he spent 10,000 years in that time loop

That never made sense to me, if it was that long I'd figure he'd go feral or mad or something. The 34 year estimate is more reasonable.

Also lol at God or whatever for sticking him in the loop just to gently caress Andie MacDowell

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Sokrateez posted:

can you imagine all the poo poo he did in the years and years of progressing insanity that they didn't show

I thought he was only trapped for a few weeks? I haven't seen the movie in years. In that case, I'm going to go ahead and assume he's a murderer and a rapist.

Pierat
Mar 29, 2008
ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE THE BNP

Drunkboxer posted:

That never made sense to me, if it was that long I'd figure he'd go feral or mad or something. The 34 year estimate is more reasonable.

Also lol at God or whatever for sticking him in the loop just to gently caress Andie MacDowell

i've been watching this crap for 74 minutes and im already going crazy

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
ghostbusters 2 is the superior movie for fulfilling your bill murray romantic relationship fantasy needs

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

dog buttz posted:

I thought he was only trapped for a few weeks? I haven't seen the movie in years. In that case, I'm going to go ahead and assume he's a murderer and a rapist.

It's up for debate. The director says about 10 years, and then later revised to maybe 30-40 years. Some actor in the movie said the director actually told him 10000 years, but he probably misspoke or misheard 10000 days 'cause 10000 years is crazy. This spergy analysis says 12,395 days, or like 34 years, which sounds reasonable enough to me.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
i wonder how many times he went gay

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014

dog buttz posted:

weeks definitely isn't enough time, he got really good at playing the piano - even if he was practicing 24/7 that is something you are going to measure in years (and other things too I think, but I don't remember what exactly)

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Pierat posted:

must have been really easy to film, just do each scene 7 times or whatever. maybe i'll watch it again tomorrow, hahaha.

the part where they destroy the Czech border guard post was my favorite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Didn't either Bill Murray or Harold Ramis (I forget which) want the movie to be some kind of super-horrific extended twilight zone episode, and the resulting friction is why we didn't get a ghostbusters 3?

• Locked thread