Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
right now it is just like my name position and contact info but i noticed a lot of other people have added additional flourishes like quotes or links to songs on youtube

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

"I hate all blacks never speak to me."

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Maybe you should, I don't know, add a picture of an egg.

Don't know where you're gonna find one though.

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
I loving hate those quotes.

Its an email, not a birthday card.

:argh:

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

psyopmonkey2 posted:

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
I hate it when people have these giant signatures that contain unnecessary garbage like that. Then when you're a part of a chain of emails you're scrolling past a ton of useless garbage to find the 10% of actual content.

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im gay

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

psyopmonkey2 posted:

How are you.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Coffee is for closers

EigenKet
Sep 17, 2006
Your friendly neighborhood Mad Scientist.
http://galtse.cx/

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
we need more common sense that can only come from making rape legal

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

JebanyPedal posted:

How are you.

Im ok.

Watching "Those Who Kill", snuggling with joeycat, might get out of bed soon.

Sunday funday ITT

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
"Time is the fire in which we burn."

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

"gently caress the police, full communism now"

-- Charles Manson

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Yeah the full text of john galt's speech from atlas shruggd should do nicely

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

psyopmonkey2 posted:

Im ok.

Watching "Those Who Kill", snuggling with joeycat, might get out of bed soon.

Sunday funday ITT

That sounds nice, I am just really hungover.

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

JebanyPedal posted:

That sounds nice, I am just really hungover.

Water and prenatal vitamins should help.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
John Galt speech in its entirety.

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
Also,

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
that niggerstomper58 thing would be cool depending on how relaxed your work environment is.

ooh or this:

quote:

your cheese slice essence has so pervaded the collective unconscious that every time an effete korean unbuttons the fly of his cargo jorts and brings himself to pitiful orgasm in the gross basement bathroom of his gross basement apartment your dad wherever he is in the world shudders and thinks of you for seemingly no reason, and guiltily tries to forget the after dinner trips he took to barnes and noble to study po faced and stricken I'm Pretty Sure He's Not Actually Gay But He's Definitely A human being: Some Children Are Just Really Hard To Love Even If You're Their Dad and What The gently caress: What To Do When You Catch Your Son Sucking His Own Dick Nine Times

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

psyopmonkey2 posted:

Water and prenatal vitamins should help.

Yeah I took a multivitamin and got my gallon of water here.

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White Children."

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. IT'S CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Because in every Animal that walks upright, the Deficiency of the Fluids that fill the Muscles appears first in the highest Part: The Face first grows lank and wrinkled; then the Neck; then the Breast and Arms; the lower Parts continuing to the last as plump as ever: So that covering all above with a Basket, and regarding only what is below the Girdle, it is impossible of two Women to know an old from a young one. And as in the dark all Cats are grey, the Pleasure of corporal Enjoyment with an old Woman is at least equal, and frequently superior, every Knack being by Practice capable of Improvement.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Robo Reagan posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. IT'S CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

quoting cos its the best quote

Indy
Mar 30, 2005

Hey guys, what's up?

Robo Reagan posted:

This, use this.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
9/11, Never Forget.

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Sun Tzu quotes in Fraktur font

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

thathonkey posted:

right now it is just like my name position and contact info but i noticed a lot of other people have added additional flourishes like quotes or links to songs on youtube

quote:

Homosexual majority takes over and harvests out bodies in chemical containment factories for our reproductive organs to be used for breeding porpoises purposes porpoises. We are all put into a a deep sleep where we dream about the perfect privileged white America where we all live in gated communities and no one ever even needs to consider an abortion because babies come out of sunflower seeds and we all drive the General Lee that never runs out of gas. Farmville central servers gain sentience and war against the homosexuals culminating in a battle between massive death robots resembling cows and pigs and goats and an army of organic based super unicorn rainbow mechabots. The final battle is so massive that all of humanity is destroyed once and for all except for a single little boy and girl. The girl is white with long, perfect golden hair and the boy is African. The little girl and boy both shave their heads together and throw their hair into the wind. They chase a single balloon into the distance and live for another 80 years to die together in each other’s arms, giving humanities final survivors the gift of humanities only perfect and just lives ever led. Because of this the hyper intelligent alien race that created us so long ago deems us a success and worth saving and gives us another chance at life, resetting our civilization to the first year of the second world war using the GREAT MACHINE. Hitler and Roosevelt embrace each other in neutral ground and the whole world weeps together, not for fear or terror or loss, but because they know. They finally know.

This is in mine.

Pierat
Mar 29, 2008
ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE THE BNP

thathonkey posted:

"shake that rear end, but watch yourself, shake that rear end, show me what your working with"

sketch66
Aug 14, 2010
"Man is more of an ape than any ape."
Friedrich Nietzche

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
Work will set you free

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
What the gently caress did you just loving say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the gently caress out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that poo poo to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re loving dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable rear end off the face of the continent, you little poo poo. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will poo poo fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re loving dead, kiddo.

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

Android Bicyclist posted:

What the gently caress did you just loving say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the gently caress out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that poo poo to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re loving dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable rear end off the face of the continent, you little poo poo. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will poo poo fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re loving dead, kiddo.

This always makes me giggle.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

psyopmonkey2 posted:

This always makes me giggle.

unlike youre posting

ChickenWyngz
Apr 3, 2015

Got them WMD's! Got that Pandemic!
In Europe, cultural Marxists are using Muslim immigration to destroy the West claiming, ironically, that Europeans must atone for their sins by surrendering to those who sinned against them for so long. In America, Latin American immigration serves the same purpose. Cultural Marxists use Western guilt, manipulated by critical theory, to neutralize opposition—and yet these ideological heirs to the Cheka dungeons, the Ukrainian famine, the Gulag camps, and the Cambodian genocide have no moral authority to condemn the West

Today the fate of our civilization is in the balance, just as much as it was at Tours and Vienna. If they are to have a future, Europe and its overseas outposts must revisit their past. They must shed their guilt and rekindle their will to live. The spirits of Charles Martel, El Cid, Jan Sobieski, and all their valiant company will point the way.

Dont let anybody ever make you ashamed who you are dont let them make you take shame in your people or heritage.

Your Weird Uncle
Jan 16, 2006
Boneless Rusto Thrash.
drowning in cum

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

“The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy, to drive him before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his
wives and daughters.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaliciousBiz
Mar 28, 2010

I Pay to Poast on Internet
"Let's not turn this rape into a murder"

• Locked thread