Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
ISIS had a good run, but I'm getting excited for the next big terrorist acronym. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

naem posted:

Sharia law: rape seven year olds. Rape their mothers in front of them. If you disagree with this you are an infidel I will behead you.

Ah yes, the famous Big Book O' Sharia Law, 6th ed.

And to be fair the US soldiers killed that 11-year-old's parents before raping her, then shot her in the head too so she wouldn't have to live with the trauma.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Smiling Mandrill posted:

lol at goons in this thread unironically playing Devil's advocate for ISIS. Radical Christians open a pizza place that won't serve gays = universal goon hate. Radical Muslims literally raping, enslaving, and killing hundreds of thousands = well they are doing bad things, but you see...

This is GBS, so nobody will admit to caring about human life in any form. The important thing is that a generation of American neo-cons' plans lie in ruins.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

I care about human life, which is why I started this thread.

edit- Agag, can you clarify your feelings regarding ISIS, and if they're bad?

ISIS are bad. If they weren't so bad I'd root for them against Western armies just as a spoiler, but they are way too gross and awful.

As a rule I side with the home team (e.g "I am a Boxer"). If you're in your own country fighting people from outside I will root for you. But ISIS... no.

Kyrie eleison posted:

Let's kill all of them.

I changed my mind. I want ISIS to win now.

• Locked thread