Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
This man does the following right action and takes the food away from the fat bitch who is about to eat it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Bump. Still haven't gotten a good answer.

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

The Taint Reaper posted:

This man does the following right action and takes the food away from the fat bitch who is about to eat it.

he looks like the fat bitch in this gif he's probably jus real hongry

Some of the Sheep
May 25, 2005
POSSIBLY IT WOULD BE SIMPLER IF I ASKED FOR A LIST OF THE HARMLESS CREATURES OF THE AFORESAID CONTINENT?

no they will not posted:

Hello g0m. It is possible to be fat and healthy at the same time. However if a person is fat, their chances of staying healthy are diminished. The fatter they are, the less their chances.

If a person values their health, then being fat is bad, as health is unlikely to persist.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

The healthiest of people

Some of the Sheep
May 25, 2005
POSSIBLY IT WOULD BE SIMPLER IF I ASKED FOR A LIST OF THE HARMLESS CREATURES OF THE AFORESAID CONTINENT?
Also presented without comment here is a link to the health initiative currently underway in my home state:

http://livelighter.com.au/

See the ads from this campaign:

http://livelighter.com.au/tools-and-resources/advertisements

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

no they will not posted:

Fat people tend to die younger and in "worse"/longer ways the end. Close thread

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
"fit" and "healthy" in common use are 100% euphamisms for "thin". ask any cancer survivor who went through chemo. especially with women, everyone who knows them is all "oh you look great" and "you're looking healthy" and "you're looking better" fully aware that the person is literally wasting away from illness as their body fails them

an overdue owl
Feb 26, 2012

hoot

if you're healthy there is nothing bad about being fat, unless you don't like the way it looks or other people are treating you badly because of it, but the second part is not the fat persons fault.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

LethalGeek posted:

Fat people tend to die younger and in "worse"/longer ways the end. Close thread

guess what my cousin blew half his head off and died bleeding out in a broken pile of his own face and he was only 144 pounds, checj and mate human being

Butterwagon
Mar 21, 2010

Lookit that stupid ass-hole!
idk climbing stairs and going on walks and being able to do pullups and stand up without supporting myself on a chair or something are p nice

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Enfield posted:

guess what my cousin blew half his head off and died bleeding out in a broken pile of his own face and he was only 144 pounds, checj and mate human being

1 point to "fat is ok" team

"fat is bad" do you have a rebuttal

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
um he lost two and a half pounds of brain matter in half a second, one tip doctors HATE unless youre still gurglinhmg and have good health insurance

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

disgusting fat person posted:

wahhhhahahah *gasp* i cant be myself *gasp* bewcause of thin privilege *gasp* and biased medical *wheeze* doctors *moan* healthy at any *gasp* size *wheeze*

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

no they will not posted:

Angry nerds. Stop mining lulz.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

gay sewer monster posted:

Angry nerds. Stop mining lulz.

I won't

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
I will defend GBS against your assaults.

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica
Hello no they will not. Welcome to somethings awful dot com. Research has shown that being heavier than 25 BMI gives a reduced risk of mortality at any age. Fat, as they say, is beautiful.

You also never entered my computer to clean the virus.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

You Are A Elf posted:

Very healthy, indeed.

This needs to be quoted on every page.

I have lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks just by giving up fast food and alcohol. Being not fat after 25 requires self control. That's why everyone hates fat people and why being fat is bad. Fat people have no self control and just find things to blame it on.

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

veedubfreak posted:

I have lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks just by giving up fast food and alcohol. Being not fat after 25 requires self control. That's why everyone hates fat people and why being fat is bad. Fat people have no self control and just find things to blame it on.

You were formerly fat, and now you want to hate what you were to seem extremely normal.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

veedubfreak posted:

good job

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

You were formerly fat, and now you want to hate what you were to seem extremely normal.

I doubt 10 lbs. is the line between fat and not fat.

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

I doubt 10 lbs. is the line between fat and not fat.

It's not, but he likes to believe it is.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

No, I used to be skinny as hell. Then I started being an alcoholic for like 15 years and eating junk food all the time. So I'm trying to lose weight again because I don't want to buy new pants.

I'm still fat, but I'm not obese. There's this one chick where I work that is like 5'1" and has to be over 350 pounds. Her calves look like she could squat a small car.

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica
Wait till he realizes that he mostly lost water and glycogen and real fat loss takes effort beyond giving up fast food and soda.

Also, I gained ten pounds last month from eating donuts every day. Wouldn't trade those donuts for anything, not even an extra twenty years of life.

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
I like to eat bad foods for me, and then go to the gym.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

veedubfreak posted:

No, I used to be skinny as hell. Then I started being an alcoholic for like 15 years and eating junk food all the time. So I'm trying to lose weight again because I don't want to buy new pants.

I'm still fat, but I'm not obese. There's this one chick where I work that is like 5'1" and has to be over 350 pounds. Her calves look like she could squat a small car.

You're throwing your coworker under the bus to...make yourself look cool? To us?

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
I am the coolest goon.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

SYSV Fanfic posted:

Wait till he realizes that he mostly lost water and glycogen and real fat loss takes effort beyond giving up fast food and soda.

Also, I gained ten pounds last month from eating donuts every day. Wouldn't trade those donuts for anything, not even an extra twenty years of life.

Wait til you realize that I'm also lifting weights too. Crash diets don't work.

Eat less, move more, stop being fat.

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica

veedubfreak posted:

Wait til you realize that I'm also lifting weights too. Crash diets don't work.

Eat less, move more, stop being fat.

Wait till I read enough lifting websites to figure out if you are supposed to cut your calorie intake when you start lifting so I can come back and mock you if your doing it wrong.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

veedubfreak posted:

if your reaction to people who behave self-destructively is "selfe-controel dummbies!!!, gently caress tehm, harden th efuck up!!" then you are not & never were an alcoholic, and really don't know anything at all about compulsive behavior or addiction and have nothing useful or meaningful to say to or about someone in the midst of those sorts of behaviors

e: also your fat lol

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica
If your favorite thing in the entire world is eating jelly donuts, why not eat jelly donuts? Its not like you would live forever if you didn't eat jelly donuts. Most really fat people I know over the age of 30 have a terrible existence that isn't going to change much if they lose 100 pounds. Why not enjoy the few small comforts they can have in their miserable lives?

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica
"You should take what small pleasure you have out of your life because I don't find you aesthetically pleasing" -Something Awful dot com

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
try taking pleasure in being a cut 7% body fat motherfucker with a big dick

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

SYSV Fanfic posted:

"You should take what small pleasure you have out of your life because I hate myself extremely" -Something Awful dot com

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

SYSV Fanfic posted:

"You should take what small pleasure you have out of your life because I don't find you aesthetically pleasing" -Something Awful dot com

this applies to heroin too ?

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

SYSV Fanfic posted:

If your favorite thing in the entire world is eating jelly donuts, why not eat jelly donuts? Its not like you would live forever if you didn't eat jelly donuts. Most really fat people I know over the age of 30 have a terrible existence that isn't going to change much if they lose 100 pounds. Why not enjoy the few small comforts they can have in their miserable lives?

This would be a really sad post if it wasn't just to make goons mad.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I know people keep trying to headline America as being king of the fats with motorized wheelchairs, but Mexico is far worse and people actually own pack animals to transport their fatass grandmothers. Yes they have to own an animal just to transport a member of their family who can't be mobile under their own power because they're too goddamn fat.

And what's even more hilarious is that fat mexicans have tried to cross the boarder to america illegally and there have been instances of the border patrol agents being unable to detain them because the people are too fat to fit into the car.

But yeah once the illegal fats get here they get to be part of government benefits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

veedubfreak posted:

I have lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks just by giving up fast food and alcohol.

sry but if your diet involves cutting out alcohol its a bitch diet and youre a bitch for doing it

• Locked thread