Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
I understand why it would be bad to be fat if you were morbidly obese, and got heart attacks and stuff like in that Simpsons episode, but not every fat person is Springfield's infamous buffoon, Homer Simpson. Just something I thought up earlier today. Be nice, this is my first thread on SA [OMG TEH NOOBXORZ!!!!111!!one :cheeky:]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.
Because being fat causes problems for you organs. Which puts you at risk of getting sick. Your body is not designed to be fat.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
You aren't healthy if you are fat. You might be delusional, though.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

If you're fat you aren't healthy. Being fat is in and of itself a health issue.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

no they will not posted:

I understand why it would be bad to be fat if you were morbidly obese, and got heart attacks and stuff like in that Simpsons episode, but not every fat person is Springfield's infamous buffoon, Homer Simpson. Just something I thought up earlier today. Be nice, this is my first thread on SA [OMG TEH NOOBXORZ!!!!111!!one :cheeky:]
Good question.. I'd sure like to see some of the fat shamers of GBS (Yeah I'm looking at you!!!) answer this tough scenario.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
makes it hard to get the sex. the GOOD sex

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Lack of fat player-characters in most current-gen video games, for one.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Does your belly jiggle? Do you have pounds of fat and look generally gross.

Youre fat. Stop eating so much, drink more water, and walk/run more.

no1curr

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
You're only "healthy fat" when you are a kid up to your mid 20's. After that, all bets are off.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
because it's loving gross

go ahead and be fat if you* don't mind people thinking you*'re gross

most of them won't say anything

but they'll all be thinking it, you* goddamned pile of diseased adipose tissue

get a lap-band or roux en y or something

also you* make me reflect on my own disgusting weight and that makes me feel bad so you* should feel bad too

*fat person

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
The physical and emotional toll fat puts on someone can be present even if they are not consciously aware of it . It makes them miserable and in turn they make the people around them feel the same way.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Plus healthcare is getting weighed down by health issues from being fat, less potential attractive partners due to everyone's poor eating habits.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
have you yet comprehended the fact that gbs and fyad are tautological

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Fat

Art Alexakis
Mar 27, 2008

Stoic Commie posted:

have you yet comprehended the fact that gbs and fyad are tautological

gently caress you

Art Alexakis
Mar 27, 2008

Waltzing Along posted:

You aren't healthy if you are fat. You might be delusional, though.

Actually, you can be both fat and healthy.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
are you...are you mad?

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Why is having a tumor bad, if you feel healthy at the present moment ? Another case where doctors are haters and put pressure on people to change

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Define healthy. Just because you aren't having an immediate heart attack, a stroke, or diabetes doesn't necessarily mean good health.

Art Alexakis
Mar 27, 2008

Stoic Commie posted:

are you...are you mad?

I am.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Art Alexakis posted:

Actually, you can be both fat and healthy.

I think you made a typo, i beleive you mean you can be Fit and healthy, silly mistkae friend

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
fat people are unhealthy and are abominations on society, and are the reaszon we cant have affordable healthcare in US loving fat shits

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
If you are fat kill you areself

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

well you shouldn't be, i wasn't trying to damage your fragile coolness, i am just saying, they are an actual tautology. and what i mean by this, is that they are the same, but different, but totally the same. namaste

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

The only positive representation of fat people in video games is the big tough zombie from zombie games. Fat people take more hits to kill (real life) and also explode when they die (slight exaggeration).

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Stoic Commie posted:

well you shouldn't be, i wasn't trying to damage your fragile coolness, i am just saying, they are an actual tautology. and what i mean by this, is that they are the same, but different, but totally the same. namaste

A small cloister of weirdo's that feel the need to go on a crusade when fat people are being mocked for their deluded ideals.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

The only positive representation of fat people in video games is the big tough zombie from zombie games. Fat people take more hits to kill (real life) and also explode when they die (slight exaggeration).

ya if i was a zombie id wanna be fat for sure

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Wicker Man posted:

A small cloister of weirdo's that feel the need to go on a crusade when fat people are being mocked for their deluded ideals.

see idek which one you're talking about!

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Stoic Commie posted:

see idek which one you're talking about!

From what I hear FYAD has, at most, 40 people that are active thanks to the many years of "Get out :shepface:"

They are definitely who I am talking about.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

In Pillars of Eternity, I cannot play a husky thief or a portly wizard.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Looking bloated, being lazy, maintaining an unhealthy metabolism and appearing to be 5 years or more older than you actually are doesn't sound too healthy to me

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

looks p. healthy to me :shrug:

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

The Heavy from TF-2 seems to be a fairly positive fat videogame character, and also an example of a healthy fat person.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Gatekeeper posted:

loving gross.

Shes going to end up with severe health problems later in life.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Gatekeeper posted:

dag now i got sticky white stuff all over my hand too

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
Because I don't want to look at you, fatty.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

The Heavy from TF-2 seems to be a fairly positive fat videogame character, and also an example of a healthy fat person.

That's forgivable because he actually gets off his rear end and stays active lifting heavy things. He's strong from hard work.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

he's clearly got cancer

compare his hands with his face

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

Without a mega baboon heart he'd have died long ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
could there be anything healthier than a lively fungal growth between one's fat folds?

• Locked thread