Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
The physical and emotional toll fat puts on someone can be present even if they are not consciously aware of it . It makes them miserable and in turn they make the people around them feel the same way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Why is having a tumor bad, if you feel healthy at the present moment ? Another case where doctors are haters and put pressure on people to change

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Luvcow posted:

She looks cute.

Imagine how cute she would be if her body was at a healthy weight :(

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

a dog from hell posted:

She looks better that way than she would if she was a scrawny bimbo. A woman needs body.

since we don't have a before/after picture, I say you're full of poo poo

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

a dog from hell posted:

Well they do say that opinions are like assholes.

except I can reach mine without the Long Reach Comfort WipeŽ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

SYSV Fanfic posted:

"You should take what small pleasure you have out of your life because I don't find you aesthetically pleasing" -Something Awful dot com

this applies to heroin too ?

• Locked thread