Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
Fat 'being bad' is the result of desklocked GBS posters discovering health in their mid 20s/30s, and then projecting all over the place in order to forget their former sad existences.

IRL, being fat just means you're the friend that can't take part in any fun outdoor activities, but you make up for it with your funny, jovial personality (see big gross funnyman Louis CK).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
Yeah, I kind of just assumed it means 'personable fat guy.'

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

gary oldmans diary posted:

see that bullshit is defeatist self-inflicted punishment in acknowledgement of crimes against yourself
you got yourself fat and it was a mistake therefor you deserve to not get to enjoy things

bullshit get liposuction its not a moral decision or if im wrong and it is a moral decision then the moral choice is to not waste more months feeling bad about being fat no matter who wants to shame you about it and getting lipo

I absolutely cannot parse this.

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
Also I'm 5'10" 155, but I can understand your need to believe that people who don't agree with you are the other.

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

no they will not posted:

Bump. Still haven't gotten a good answer.

Angry nerds. Stop mining lulz.

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
I will defend GBS against your assaults.

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

veedubfreak posted:

This needs to be quoted on every page.

I have lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks just by giving up fast food and alcohol. Being not fat after 25 requires self control. That's why everyone hates fat people and why being fat is bad. Fat people have no self control and just find things to blame it on.

You were formerly fat, and now you want to hate what you were to seem extremely normal.

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

I doubt 10 lbs. is the line between fat and not fat.

It's not, but he likes to believe it is.

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
I like to eat bad foods for me, and then go to the gym.

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
I am the coolest goon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

The Taint Reaper posted:

I know people keep trying to headline America as being king of the fats with motorized wheelchairs, but Mexico is far worse and people actually own pack animals to transport their fatass grandmothers. Yes they have to own an animal just to transport a member of their family who can't be mobile under their own power because they're too goddamn fat.

And what's even more hilarious is that fat mexicans have tried to cross the boarder to america illegally and there have been instances of the border patrol agents being unable to detain them because the people are too fat to fit into the car.

But yeah once the illegal fats get here they get to be part of government benefits.

Yeah, Mexico is actually the fattest country by far and it's pretty cool.

• Locked thread