Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica
Hello no they will not. Welcome to somethings awful dot com. Research has shown that being heavier than 25 BMI gives a reduced risk of mortality at any age. Fat, as they say, is beautiful.

You also never entered my computer to clean the virus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica
Wait till he realizes that he mostly lost water and glycogen and real fat loss takes effort beyond giving up fast food and soda.

Also, I gained ten pounds last month from eating donuts every day. Wouldn't trade those donuts for anything, not even an extra twenty years of life.

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica

veedubfreak posted:

Wait til you realize that I'm also lifting weights too. Crash diets don't work.

Eat less, move more, stop being fat.

Wait till I read enough lifting websites to figure out if you are supposed to cut your calorie intake when you start lifting so I can come back and mock you if your doing it wrong.

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica
If your favorite thing in the entire world is eating jelly donuts, why not eat jelly donuts? Its not like you would live forever if you didn't eat jelly donuts. Most really fat people I know over the age of 30 have a terrible existence that isn't going to change much if they lose 100 pounds. Why not enjoy the few small comforts they can have in their miserable lives?

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica
"You should take what small pleasure you have out of your life because I don't find you aesthetically pleasing" -Something Awful dot com

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica

Decebal posted:

this applies to heroin too ?

I know lots of opiate addicts too, and their lives are generally miserable (oxy, vics, opanna) and will continue being miserable if they get clean.

I'd prefer they did prozac, but w/e.

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica

Germstore posted:

This would be a really sad post if it wasn't just to make goons mad.

When you guys post neck fungus, you guys see a picture, not a person.

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica
Like Shelly, god bless Shelly. Salt of the earth. She had an non verbal autistic kid and the husband dropped off the face of the earth when the kid hit puberty. She works terrible jobs just for the insurance because she doesn't have a college degree. Her one solace in life is ice cream. She can get a one night stand despite her weight, but she can't get anyone to stay around because of the kid.

You goons tell me how much putting down the spoon is going to improve Shelly's life and I'll pass it along.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

i hope nonverbal autistic kid enjoys having a dead diabetes mom in 8 years

I'm not sure the kid will notice.

• Locked thread