Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

You Are A Elf posted:

Very healthy, indeed.

This needs to be quoted on every page.

I have lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks just by giving up fast food and alcohol. Being not fat after 25 requires self control. That's why everyone hates fat people and why being fat is bad. Fat people have no self control and just find things to blame it on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

gay sewer monster posted:

You were formerly fat, and now you want to hate what you were to seem extremely normal.

No, I used to be skinny as hell. Then I started being an alcoholic for like 15 years and eating junk food all the time. So I'm trying to lose weight again because I don't want to buy new pants.

I'm still fat, but I'm not obese. There's this one chick where I work that is like 5'1" and has to be over 350 pounds. Her calves look like she could squat a small car.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

SYSV Fanfic posted:

Wait till he realizes that he mostly lost water and glycogen and real fat loss takes effort beyond giving up fast food and soda.

Also, I gained ten pounds last month from eating donuts every day. Wouldn't trade those donuts for anything, not even an extra twenty years of life.

Wait til you realize that I'm also lifting weights too. Crash diets don't work.

Eat less, move more, stop being fat.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

sry but if your diet involves cutting out alcohol its a bitch diet and youre a bitch for doing it

Oh I still drink, I just don't drink every day after I get home from work. If I had to completely give up alcohol, I'd kill myself.

All things in moderation, as they say. And when I say alcoholic, I mean drunk, cause I never had to go to meetings and can function without booze. I have just imbibed entirely too much for too long.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

OMGVBFLOL posted:

do the world a favor and completely give up alcohol

You first, post proof. The kill youreself part i mean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe
I hope she didn't eat Blue Bell, she might already be dead.

• Locked thread