Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010

TEAYCHES posted:

why would i need to have a driver's license when i can hire a driver

cops will literally summarily execute you if you dont have a valid state issued photo id so get one goon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

i like driving a stick b/c if I ever get car jacked whilst driving in the inner-city it's unlikely that the would-be jackers will be able to get very far and will thus abandon their malfeasance.

then they get out of the car and beat you into a coma for having a hard to steal car

cops and ambulance take an hour to arrive

permanent brain damage (not that your family or friends notice a difference)

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

hmmm, i didn't consider that. i guess i assumed that they would be so embarrassed by their failure that they would run away, leaving me to retrieve my vehicle unharmed and only slightly inconvenienced. perhaps i need to reformulate my tactics.

buy several guns and keep at least 2 guns in your car loaded at all times.

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010

Dick Fagballzson posted:

Get a real job and stop working at Starbucks.

you can pickup a shitbox for less than 2000 dollars and keep it insured for 20-50 bucks a month.

its not really that expensive he just wants to drive an m3 or something

• Locked thread