Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Hobohemian posted:

If your car isn't manual transmission you're basically driving a toy. Have fun in your little cars by Mattel, losers. Who gives a gently caress if you have a license or not. Don't need a license to drive a car unless you're a total pussy like the OP.

Actually I drive a manual and it's really not useful at all. Next car will be automatic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

OMGVBFLOL posted:

sorry about the autism

You are forgiven

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

OMGVBFLOL posted:

even the prius now is starting to be advertized with "sporty" options

gently caress off, if i wanted anything but efficiency and utility i wouldn't be looking at a loving prius you morons. oh lets take that smooth quiet ride and jam a loving sway bar and lowering springs on it to make sure the ride becomes loud and bumpy, that sounds like an excellent $4000 upgrade

Wow quit being so bitchy. How bout u bitch some more that a bunch of east coast video game nerds don't play at midnight.

• Locked thread