Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blackmongoose
Mar 31, 2011

DARK INFERNO ROOK!
Go for the Tree of Knowledge and turn east

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blackmongoose
Mar 31, 2011

DARK INFERNO ROOK!
I like how not having spells is death half the time, but anyone can sneak into the tent regardless of whether they have roguery or not.

I'm guessing roguery won't matter here either, but it's worth a try. Hide!

blackmongoose
Mar 31, 2011

DARK INFERNO ROOK!
So based on the page numbers and the lack of a keyword or any sort of information remembering - summoning a storm has absolutely no effect except to lock you out of using your skill for the rest of the book. "Have an adventure? Yes/No" checks are bad enough, but a choice with no effect other than losing a skill seems even worse. Also, voting for due west for the probable irony of seeing us wrecked by a storm after the storm we summoned did nothing to our enemy.

blackmongoose
Mar 31, 2011

DARK INFERNO ROOK!

Ratatozsk posted:

Failures: Root'd to death, despair!'d, swallowed and digested by a Colossus beetle, ate a pig and failed to avert an ecological cataclysm, slave'd and toil'd to death, pulmonary arrownation, stabbed in the eyes and left to "live" off the land, lightly dragon'd, tree'd from a great height x2, Countless Swords of the Westermen'd, gale'd, yardam'd, rack'd

I recommend swallow'd, digest'd, fail'd, and stabb'd to complete the set (other than pulmonary arrownation which I like too much to turn into arrow'd)

Also, we have a 5 star ship, so Cannons

• Locked thread