Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards
then you a bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Or tired.

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards

yeah

bitch tired

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
check out my bros. they're on a bulk right now

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

time to cut Bros

Gotta know when

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

casual beep posted:

yeah

bitch tired

lol.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I weigh 75 pounds so jokes on you

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
:(

Sloppy
Apr 25, 2003

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

I benched my bodyweight for an hour straight today

on my sofa

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

Windows 98 posted:

I weigh 75 pounds so jokes on you

Yeah soaking wet I seen that noodle core

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

casual beep posted:

yeah

bitch tired

I can bench press the gently caress out of this thread, bro- do not trigger me

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

lol if you weigh so little that you could load up a barbell to equal your mass

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
i just recovered from a chest injury, everyone please cross your fingers that im gonna murder it on bench and dips and build some manly chest muscles this week

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

i just recovered from a chest injury, everyone please cross your fingers that im gonna murder it on bench and dips and build some manly chest muscles this week

please don't hurt yourself

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
that might be too much to ask, i am really good at loving up all the time

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

slay it bro just lift

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

I'm crossing my fingers, toes, eyes, the street, all of my "T"s, my heart and hope to die, and I'll google "hot cross buns" for you, for good measure.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
i'm loving ready. i've been pacing back and forth in front of the bench for weeks like a caged fuckin animal. i'm gonna attack this bitch and get a 200 pound(bodyweight) benchpress asap. gonna bench 3 days a week if possible

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
i just got back from a run and im fuckin hyped for lifting tomorrow. i'm gonna dig up this thread and post in it when i hit 200 bench. my previous max(for reps) is 120 because im a punk.

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

what kind of chest injury did you suffer

probably related to not benching enough imo

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
#tfw sweat dries on your face and your eyelids feel all weird

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

casual beep posted:

what kind of chest injury did you suffer

probably related to not benching enough imo

it was related to overexerting myself on dips. im pretty weak, just hit 200 on squats like last week

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
im dedicated to unpussifying my body

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
i can bench my own body weight maybe 1 rep. but i can deadlift close to twice bodyweight. what does that make me op, besides someone reading a bad thread

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you
I dunno bros. Sometimes I feel like maybe theres more to life than lifting and crushing pussy, yknow bro?

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you
Nah gently caress it gotta lift bro

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

it was related to overexerting myself on dips. im pretty weak, just hit 200 on squats like last week

gj buddy, i hit 200 as well on mine last time

VagueRant
May 24, 2012
I could never lift more than 50kg (like 100lbs?) for working sets and I weigh around 70kg. :smith:

I could deadlift way more than my bodyweight though! :unsmith:

Couldn't squat it though. :smith:

This has been a real emotional rollercoaster for me.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

gj buddy, i hit 200 as well on mine last time

niiiice, it's a good fuckin feeling

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
heck yeah. im gonna try for 300 on a deadlift tomorrow. my arms are so skinny its a wonder they dont just snap right off

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005

VagueRant posted:

I could never lift more than 50kg (like 100lbs?) for working sets and I weigh around 70kg. :smith:

I could deadlift way more than my bodyweight though! :unsmith:

Couldn't squat it though. :smith:

This has been a real emotional rollercoaster for me.

its normal for longarmed and long legged people to suck at bench and squat but be good at deadlift. its why my deadlift is almost 100 lbs higher than my squat.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
My best friend can bench his own weight pretty easily. He goes to the gym seven days a week, drinks lots of protein shakes, and just got his personal trainer certification. He hasn't been laid since July.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

My best friend can bench his own weight pretty easily. He goes to the gym seven days a week, drinks lots of protein shakes, and just got his personal trainer certification. He hasn't been laid since July.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlCUkIxHvFg

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

casual beep posted:

then you a bitch

i don't think anyone can bench 1500 lbs.

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

he's got some sort of hangup

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

something something jerk and clean.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

casual beep posted:

he's got some sort of hangup

yeah this, swole muscles are scientifically proven to get the pussy soaked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU