Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

loving goddamn brimnes daybed, get to step b7, cant screw the loving screws in, pilot holes are too small, checked google, everyone else has the same problem, guess im not sleeping in a loving bed tonight

gently caress you ikea

gently caress gbs, too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

fuckign

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
You can't follow simple picture directions? They focus test the difficulty of assembling that furniture on children, you know that right?

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Hobohemian posted:

You can't follow simple picture directions? They focus test the difficulty of assembling that furniture on children, you know that right?

this was not tested on children, this was tested on loving mensa assholes. i know children pretty drat well, i post on SA

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
posting from an ikea desk ive had for 8 years and its still solid as poo poo hth

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Pollyanna posted:

this was not tested on children, this was tested on loving mensa assholes. i know children pretty drat well, i post on SA

whereas you just touch them

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Chinatown posted:

posting from an ikea desk ive had for 8 years and its still solid as poo poo hth

the two chairs i got are ok but the loving bedframe. this bedframe.

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards
I love IKEA

Cheap furnitures for cheap good food and beers. Make the bitches cream

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: this sovereign citizen stuff might be closer to the truth than we are willing to admit.

Hobohemian posted:

is that true? if so, it must not be american kids, lol.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
HAHA OP omg

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax
I like the look of those glass cases all the adults use to show off their $500 action dollies but don't want to be just another nerd with those things in their house.

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

Not all of ikea is bad

The ikea restaurant is an amazing warehouse-based cullinary experience, second only to the costco food court

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
If you're not putting together ikea furniture with power tools and high strength wood bonding glue u r a basic bitch

salt shakeup
Jun 27, 2004

'orrible fucking nights
I hate Lego!! Put a block onto another block, yeah - fine, easy. Now try pulling them apart! Its impossible. loving idiots can't design a block to save their own life. Not to mention these "figurines" have identical features: hair, eyes, etc

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
the gently caress you sleep during the day for? you some kinda creepy rear end owl?

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
This wouldn't be a problem if those prions from the meatballs in the cafeteria weren't slowly turning your brain into swiss cheese

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Happy Bear Suit posted:

Not all of ikea is bad

The ikea restaurant is an amazing warehouse-based cullinary experience, second only to the costco food court

christ almighty

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

If you're not putting together ikea furniture with power tools and high strength wood bonding glue u r a basic bitch

at this point ill have to

ElectricSheep posted:

This wouldn't be a problem if those prions from the meatballs in the cafeteria weren't slowly turning your brain into swiss cheese

no joke i am probably gonna get alzheimers when im older :(

naem
May 29, 2011

IKEA is a great way for your college era girlfriend to realize you don't earn enough money yet to marry

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Pollyanna posted:

i know children pretty drat well, i post on SA
:aatrek:

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

the last time this happened to me i realized that i in fact had used the wrong screws in step one. it came with two of each and they looked pretty similar. I tried to force it in but the screw broke off in the whole. "Ooops!" I said. the next day I actually drove the 1.5 hours back to ikea to replace the one i ruined, but then i got home and it turned out that this one was packaged with two of one screw and one of the other :xd: I guess I wasnt the only one who got confused haha

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer
You can get quality furniture for cheap at estate sales and sometimes craigslist.

If you go to IKEA you're just buying garbage, and everyone will know because everyone has been to IKEA.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Pollyanna posted:

quit blaming others and start thinking about how you contribute to the problem of not being able to assemble the furniture

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

casual beep posted:

I love IKEA

Cheap furnitures for cheap good food and beers. Make the bitches cream

Samoans love that horse meat lasagna

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards

toggle posted:

Samoans love that horse meat lasagna

I just love horse meat anything horse is delicious

my favorite is horse SKARVTAG with PLOORF sauce

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

quit blaming others and start thinking about how you contribute to the problem of not being able to assemble the furniture

problem: i have no hole in my head

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Ikea poo poo goes together well, but it's made of glue whispers and wood ghosts

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Adults not being able to put together ikea furniture is like children not being able to put together legos. It shows which ones are the retards.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Ghaz posted:

the last time this happened to me i realized that i in fact had used the wrong screws in step one. it came with two of each and they looked pretty similar. I tried to force it in but the screw broke off in the whole. "Ooops!" I said. the next day I actually drove the 1.5 hours back to ikea to replace the one i ruined, but then i got home and it turned out that this one was packaged with two of one screw and one of the other :xd: I guess I wasnt the only one who got confused haha

the screws arent the problem is the thing. the holes are too narrow

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

i might be retarded though

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Pollyanna posted:

the screws arent the problem is the thing. the holes are too narrow

Use a god drat drill maybe? You know like the 20$ piece of poo poo ryobi thing I got at home depot.

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

Pollyanna posted:

i might be retarded though

holes to narrow? did you get a CHONT? we've been getting a lot of complaints about the holes to narrow on CHONT recently. Go ahead and post a scanned copy of your receipt and I'll see if I can't get our Customer Experience people to send you a new one with thicker holes along with some swag + dry ice shipped meatball.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

OP sounds like my ex who made me build everything because "WAAAHHH I CAN'T PROCESS TWO DIMENSIONAL DRAWINGS BECAUSE I HAVE A SURGICALLY CORRECTED LAZY EYE!" :qq:

Like even me requesting her to hold something with specific directions on HOW to hold it in the proper orientation got her all bitchy.

I'm not even convinced that eye was ever lazy, either.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Ghaz posted:

thicker holes

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Cthulu Carl posted:

OP sounds like my ex who made me build everything because "WAAAHHH I CAN'T PROCESS TWO DIMENSIONAL DRAWINGS BECAUSE I HAVE A SURGICALLY CORRECTED LAZY EYE!" :qq:

Like even me requesting her to hold something with specific directions on HOW to hold it in the proper orientation got her all bitchy.

I'm not even convinced that eye was ever lazy, either.

sounds like her eye wasn't the only lazy thing about her.

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

etalian posted:

sounds like her eye wasn't the only lazy thing about her.

yeah sounds like her ex was a lazy piece of poo poo who wouldn't help those in need

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
has someone made a joke yet about their funny words i only skimmed the thread so far

OP screw the fjalalrbehrine into the jforloeurjlennns

hehe

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Nuclearmonkee posted:

Use a god drat drill maybe? You know like the 20$ piece of poo poo ryobi thing I got at home depot.

dont have one atm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

but then i dont wanna stretch the holes out too much. butthole joke

• Locked thread