Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Foid One
Mar 2, 2015

by Ralp
What's the most BUzz :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
First

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
:secondpost:

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
And shotgun to the mouth I suggest you try it at a local Starbucks

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

heated topical discussion w/ the barista imo

Foid One
Mar 2, 2015

by Ralp
Looking for sro serious responses only

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

the great taste of real coffee

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
They used to have this super-thick hot chocolate called a "drinkable brownie", and I would get that with two or three shots of espresso in it. poo poo was like $8 for one drink.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Keep ordering pumps of syrup (any flavor they're all sugary as hell) and adding shots of espresso to a cup before the barista starts getting worried about the legality of what they're selling you.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Keep pounding down shots of espresso like they're free shots of vodka at a lovely dive bar until you go into cardiac arrest.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

City of Tampa posted:

They used to have this super-thick hot chocolate called a "drinkable brownie", and I would get that with two or three shots of espresso in it. poo poo was like $8 for one drink.

Why would you do that? That sounds horrible.

Swizzbutt
Jul 12, 2014

The buzz you get when everyone sees just how much money you can afford to spend at Starbucks every day

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
weed you god drat idiot

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
A double macchiato enema gives the most awesome buzz.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Hobohemian posted:

Why would you do that? That sounds horrible.

It was actually really good but probably had like 1000 calories in one drink. The espresso thinned out the ridiculously thick hot chocolate and made basically a cafe mocha on steroids.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
Meth. Ask one of the baristas.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

City of Tampa posted:

sounds kind of like spanish hot chocolate

it's closer to the consistency of hot chocolate pudding that hasnt set yet. you're supposed to dip churros in it and it owns

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

City of Tampa posted:

That sounds great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

Try being the only male employee and have all your coworkers decide to take a turn on you over the course of several months as you starve you way through school

• Locked thread