Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
less than 10 minutes away from :420:the best day of the year:420:

How are you celebrating?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax
it's my cats birthday.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
im eating a tuna sub and I decided to get started early hope thats okay

nonazis
Oct 13, 2014

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.

Windows 98 posted:

less than 10 minutes away from :420:the best day of the year:420:

How are you celebrating?

Gettin' up early and baking harder than I ever have before. I also might get high later.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

its my birthday and im gonna smoke weed about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8AuMOGx_KY

Matchstick
Jul 10, 2004

Got a new work Amex that expires April 2020. I'm gonna have 4/20 on my card for the next five years.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nr_Gzz6ZRaE

Get high, say gently caress the police

Cloyster
Jun 26, 2011

I'm spending the day here

(No, actually I'm not doing anything. I have to work and be a real person.)

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards
i wonder if the novelty of weed will wear off it becomes legal everywehre

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

I work in downtown Denver, so I'll probably get dragged into something after work whether I want to or not.

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

my cat is rolling around in :catdrugs:

:toxogond:

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
I'm spending tonight and probably some of tomorrow reading about Hitler and Nazi Germany. 420-1488 my phone number if anyone wants to chat.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
sieg heil

pissdude
Jul 15, 2003

(and can't post for 6 years!)

happy 4 20 you stupid fuckers

Lord Humongus
Apr 10, 2009

ice ice baby :toot:

Oh Hell No posted:

I work in downtown Denver, so I'll probably get dragged into something after work whether I want to or not.

see you there pal

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Oh Hell No posted:

LoDo loving owns and working there with all the suits and buying adult brownies on your lunch break is truly the best experience you can have in america.

And the bumfights on 16th

gbaby
Feb 6, 2015
im going to get high

pwn
May 27, 2004

This Christmas get "Shoes"

:pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn:
happy 4.20, have a cartoon i did last year

Roguestick
Aug 18, 2013
Hitler's Birthday? How about we :gas: this thread in remembrance.

null
Feb 19, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUk6A59q3iA

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Im walkin' on sunshine.

I dont smoke marijuana or do drugs.

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

First 4/20 in CO

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Just slept in and woke up. Time to wake and bake.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
so heres my 4/20 weed story, 1 year ago today i went up to golden gate park to the weed festival and bought a cookie and ate it there, then started heading home and right at haight & ashbury (natch) the cookie kicked in and i went immediately from 0 to trashed, the people leaving the festival filled up all the buses so i couldn't get home and while waiting at the bus stop i was regularly puking into public trash cans. i remember some idiot (not me) tried to stand in front of a bus that wasn't going to stop. once i finally got onto a bus i put all my mental capacity on not throwing up on transit and made it home by some miracle. the next day i went in for work and gave a big demo but i still had to puke beforehand.

the moral is drugs are bad and marijuana is dangerous

Gazpacho fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Apr 20, 2015

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

waked.
baked.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

why the hell did you eat the whole cookie at once? dude you sound like maureen doud, both a person who can't read directions and a pussy

marijuana is safe, as if that was any other drug you may have well killed yourself or had to have gotten your stomach pumped. you would have been fine if you didn't throw up. it's used to prevent nausea and vomiting in chemo patients all the time so you throwing it up was most likely psychological

quit being a pussy and :420: up

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If you get owned by an edible you're pathetic

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
Happy holidays homies

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I'm a temp trying to get hired on so I've been clean since Feb 2. Hopefully I'll get hired on by the end of the month so I can smoke soon

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Pastor Perineum posted:

marijuana is safe, as if that was any other drug you may have well killed yourself or had to have gotten your stomach pumped. you would have been fine if you didn't throw up. it's used to prevent nausea and vomiting in chemo patients all the time so you throwing it up was most likely psychological
explaining away data points: a valuable scientific activity

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Gazpacho posted:

explaining away data points: a valuable scientific activity

not knowing the difference between anecdotes and data: a valuable tool for idiots

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
"why did you throw up in public? didn't you know you weren't sick???????"

gggiiimmmppp posted:

not knowing the difference between anecdotes and data: a valuable tool for idiots
sorry i didn't have someone around to chant the magic weed science spell that made my experience real

Gazpacho fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Apr 20, 2015

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

you were inexperienced with a drug and bought some drug of unknown potency from a stranger and ate it all at once and it was too much for you

this is weeds fault. better keep it illegal

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

gggiiimmmppp posted:

you were inexperienced with a drug and bought some drug of unknown potency from a stranger and ate it all at once and it was too much for you

this is weeds fault.
correct. weed is bad.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

weed is like religion, but better in every way

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
im going to spend the entire day peeling dead skin off the side of my face and laying prostrate on thr floor while wiggling and screeching

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSg2tXz_T6M

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
THDNKS OBOMA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Enfield posted: