Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
it's easy fuckin money. doesn't even have to be full time just selling a little on the side.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
why would I take the advice of some dumb gently caress on the internet

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

gently caress WHAT DO I DO!?

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

gnarlyhotep posted:

consider it taking the advice of people in rap songs.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

its like a goddamn logic loop and im freaking the gently caress out

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

it also opens up avenues to purchase a wide assortment of awesome drugs

here's a quick guide to selling drugs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYb_8MM1tGQ

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

consider it taking the advice of people in rap songs.

that makes even less sense

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

re consignment: if you aint got the clientele say hell no cuz they gonna want they money rain sleet hail snow

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

i never sold drugs because i'm not a useless dirtbag, OP

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
do you mule as well? if so how many condoms of coke can you swallow in one sitting and did you learn how to by gobbling cock in a rest stop bathroom for bathtub crank tia

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

gnarlyhotep posted:

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
i don't sell drugs because i have a real job, OP, hope that helps

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007
p sure it's a police honeypot

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

yoyodyne posted:

p sure it's a police honeypot

im definitely NOT with the police ;)

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
we gotta get this to page 5 so goons start unrinonically posting about how they sold drugs at x,y,z job that has obv paper trail anyone can google so we can laugh, dox, and ruin them. lets do this, so :justpost:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i really shouldve hosed this hot girl who wanted to some of my ultra stepped on low grade cocaine but every time ive had a chance to do anything memorable ive always managed to turn it down
we were at a little bonfire at her parents awesome house and when someone let out that i had coke she asked me then immediately got all friendly on me and wanted to go inside to talk about things privately

to choosing mediocrity in life! *raises glass of franzia*

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
Tbh working a cushy 9-5 office job pays well and I can yell at nerds like the op to stop browsing the net on company time which is pretty enjoyable

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004
poster a cop should come in here and arrest the OP.

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
The police seem really good at catching drug dealers in my lovely town so it would be risky. Also I'd have to go outside and talk to people.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
once i was down selling some dope in santa ana, because i'm a cool person living the so-cal life. i was hanging outside a high-class bar and low and behold, no other than BILL MURRAY walks out and asks how much i got, i hold up a half zip (thats cool dope lingo for u) and he grabs it. i say hey, you got to pay and then he gropes my dick and whispers in my ears 'no one will ever believe you' and walked away

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

gnarlyhotep posted:

um. because you want to make easy money?

The American Dream
Mar 1, 2007
Don't Forget My Balls
In college I sold European marlbros that I got shipped here for $12 a carton. Sold them for $5 and didn't have to work because I was basically selling 2 cartons a day from my dorm room. This is when marbs were $5.20 a pack at the closest gas station a mile away. If they made newports in Europe I could have been a millionaire. It's basically the thrill of being a drug dealer but without any of the heat

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Bro do you even smoke crack

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Getting my rear end kicked for not not paying back sucked. So it goes to show don't do that.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
i once sold a coffee, caffeine's a drug, am i cool yet?

jk im not a scumbag, say no to caffeine smugglers

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i sold my ghostbuster toys when i was 11 to a friend for 20 bux.

i used to stick the wavy laser thing from the proton blasters up my nostrils and swirl it around cuz it felt good.

i never told him that.

you put cocaine in your nostrils, so basically the same.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Yeah. It's all fun and games until you answer the door and there's some crusty couple you don't know trying to pawn their wedding rings to you for a bump. When you hit that level of brand recognition it's time to clean out your poo poo, because the cops aren't more than a couple days behind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Savage For The Winjun
Jun 27, 2008

The American Dream posted:

In college I sold European marlbros that I got shipped here for $12 a carton. Sold them for $5 and didn't have to work because I was basically selling 2 cartons a day from my dorm room. This is when marbs were $5.20 a pack at the closest gas station a mile away. If they made newports in Europe I could have been a millionaire. It's basically the thrill of being a drug dealer but without any of the heat

until ATF breaches your dorm room and hauls you off

• Locked thread