Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
anime is saved, or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

TheKingofSprings posted:

anime is saved, or something

Yes

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I really hope there's no evil twist to the melancholy conversation with the old man, like him or his son being a ninja or something. That scene was cool and doesn't really need to be anything other than cool. I also like that Ninja Slayer's scarf is powerful enough for birds to perch on it.

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.

The Devil Tesla posted:

I really hope there's no evil twist to the melancholy conversation with the old man, like him or his son being a ninja or something. That scene was cool and doesn't really need to be anything other than cool. I also like that Ninja Slayer's scarf is powerful enough for birds to perch on it.

They did the formal introductions, when Nancy introduced herself to Ninja Slayer, he didn't reciprocate the greeting.

Somethings off.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
Haha, I have the same attitude towards stealth missions as Ninja Slayer.

Also, I like the ED, it's very shoegazey, like something Medicine would have made.

Traveller
Jan 6, 2012

WHIM AND FOPPERY

Calling it, the Survivor Dojo will sacrifice themselves for Ninja Slayer.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away
The goofiest anime hacking ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzQQIFH7e0A

Traveller
Jan 6, 2012

WHIM AND FOPPERY

Nancy is best IRCop

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
The Bio-Iaido wasn't invincible :(

Sins Of Our Talent
Feb 13, 2012
Just remembered that this thread exists, has it saved anime yet?

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away
I stopped watching because the joke kind of ran too dry and this is way longer than Inferno Cop. I might catch up when the mood strikes me.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
I recommend watching it with the dub, some of the voice actors are actually pretty amazing, and that goes for Ninja Slayer himself as well as most of the main cast.

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Vegeta being Ninja Slayer is all I could ask for.

Next sub episode should be really really good.

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Anime was pretty saved.
Hype-rear end last episode.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
The last ep was great, but it's the one before it that will stick with me. Best recap episode ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Space Flower posted:

The last ep was great, but it's the one before it that will stick with me. Best recap episode ever.

The fact that we had never seen before all the stuff that happened helped.

• Locked thread