Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Well, he's still around, right? He made the picture fall and... :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I'm glad that Meika finally learned how to do a handstand.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Feels weird not getting a 13th episode.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

noitaminA shows are usually only 11, so.

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug
I dunno but that ended [img]underwhelming but still good

Kaelan Zero
Nov 30, 2004

smut
As far as this show's trans themes go, "I won't let you kill yourself and you're stuck in the wrong body forever" is pretty loving dark.
The way Ghost Yuta in the ending is upset seeing Chiyoko wearing girls' clothes is simultaneously kinda adorable and cruel.

I can't decide whether the implication at the end is that the loop continues iterating and the Yutas try to find a route where they don't die... or whether this is implied to just be the Good Ending and there are no better options? Chiranosuke said it was something like loop 6 billion, so maybe this is ~it~. That sucks.

Yuta's choice to die seemed kind of like an rear end in a top hat move but I guess it sort of makes sense given that Guriko was effectively brainwashed and abused for like a decade? In that context letting her just off herself as 'penance' would be pretty hosed up.

This is definitely not what I expected from Uchikoshi but I think I'm happy to be surprised this way, even if the show as a whole was kinda iffy.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Kaelan Zero posted:

I can't decide whether the implication at the end is that the loop continues iterating and the Yutas try to find a route where they don't die... or whether this is implied to just be the Good Ending and there are no better options? Chiranosuke said it was something like loop 6 billion, so maybe this is ~it~. That sucks.

The game is supposed to feature various routes diverging from the anime's, so there's a good chance this wasn't the "good" ending. I certainly hope so!

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!
This story is not an end yet. Because only Yuta are in the infinity loop.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

It's the neutral end. Giving Guriko another chance at life was really not as hosed up as it seems.

Arianya
Nov 3, 2009

Considering that there are fixed events in every loop such as the posession of Rabura and the sending of the fax. Since Ghost Yuta explicitly went back to do that... and to posses himself... isn't it most likely that he went back to the first timeline, thus establishing the stable time loop?

Which also means hes doomed to failure. Kinda sucky.

e: I mean, obviously he succeeds at his stated goals, but he can't succeed at saving the world.

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!

Conot posted:

Considering that there are fixed events in every loop such as the posession of Rabura and the sending of the fax. Since Ghost Yuta explicitly went back to do that... and to posses himself... isn't it most likely that he went back to the first timeline, thus establishing the stable time loop?

Which also means hes doomed to failure. Kinda sucky.

e: I mean, obviously he succeeds at his stated goals, but he can't succeed at saving the world.

Not if he merely tricks the next Ghost-Yuta into believing that he had failed.

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

I hope the game gets localised.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

He's talking about there being a chance of it being localized if there's enough support from the fans on his twitter, so there's hope.

• Locked thread