Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
l33tc4k30fd00m
Sep 5, 2004

A show where you get to see a lot of anime girls in their underwear? Sign me the gently caress UP!!!!!!

Actually, it seems pretty dull.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

l33tc4k30fd00m
Sep 5, 2004

Bad Seafood posted:

If this kid seeing underwear twice is all it takes to the end the world by way of mass extinction event, I fear for the day he sees anyone naked.

I suffer from the same condition but fortunately I'm still on 0.

l33tc4k30fd00m
Sep 5, 2004

LORD OF BUTT posted:

e: also Analogue and Hate Plus

Those aren't for shut-ins? I saw a screenshot of one of those games once and didn't leave the house for a month.

l33tc4k30fd00m
Sep 5, 2004

LORD OF BUTT posted:

I mean they're decent and not creepy, I'm not sure what metric you're using

It's a visual novel with anime characters in it.

l33tc4k30fd00m
Sep 5, 2004

LORD OF BUTT posted:

again, so is Phoenix Wright and plenty of normies love the gently caress out of that

Wow you know I never considered Phoenix Wright either a visual novel or anime, I mean I suppose it is but yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

l33tc4k30fd00m
Sep 5, 2004

This show is actually fun and interesting, I am glad that I didn't drop it.

• Locked thread