Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
Smoking weed can cause serious mental health problems in the long term

http://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/marijuana

http://www.drugfreeworld.org/drugfacts/marijuana/the-harmful-effects.html

http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/addiction/marijuana-use-and-its-effects

it's good be infropmed on the pros and cons of these things but it looks like weed is bad?
tfind out for yourself don't take it from me

les fleurs du mall fucked around with this message at 15:17 on Apr 20, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
its worth them

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
if youre a pussy

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014
The voices in my head say that's bullshit.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I'd really love to try marijuana that wasn't black market and in a measured regulated dose, but since I'm a poor on the East Coast I'm not going to for a long while.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

mind the walrus posted:

I'd really love to try marijuana that wasn't black market and in a measured regulated dose, but since I'm a poor on the East Coast I'm not going to for a long while.

it doesnt matter because weed is harmless. you have to be quite a pot head to case about mg of "dose" in your hweed

just smoke it human being

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
i've updated the Op with some jhhelpful resources!

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I always self diagnose witht he help of the internet. That's how I know I'm autistic.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
That's why I drink alcohol a lot instead

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

mind the walrus posted:

jfc you pussy

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

Bea Nanner posted:

its worth them

yeah it is

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

mind the walrus posted:

grow your own weed you baby

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
please share mor einfomrative resoruces about weed so that the weed smokers and would-be weed smokers on our forums can learn and educate themselves about the dangers nd benefits of smoking weed!

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

mind the walrus posted:

you were born on the wrong side of the country, i pity you

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
That dude complaining about measured doses of black market weed can't be real. You all been punked.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

rezatahs posted:

jfc you pussy

Blow me. I smoked a bunch of weed before I realized not knowing the exact strains and effects was the reason most of the time I got high sucked nuts but sometimes it was legitimately good at helping me function.

echronorian posted:

you were born on the wrong side of the country, i pity you

If I had the vacation time/money I'd take a trip, but as I said poor. Maybe in like 5 years but by then it might be legal somewhere closer anyway.

bradzilla posted:

grow your own weed you baby

:lol: gently caress no it ain't worth that to me.

InterFaced posted:

That dude complaining about measured doses of black market weed can't be real. You all been punked.

Did I wander into TCC? What is this retard "how dare you want to have reasonable assurances that the strain you're being sold is in-fact that strain and will be reliably available to purchase in the future" poo poo?

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

InterFaced posted:

i dunno man i meet a lot of east coasters who are utterly confused and stupid about weed

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
weed is bad for you. the only thing that is good for you is love

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I'm pretty sure I'd be able to tell if my weed is covered in anthrax by looking at it.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
ppl who believe in UFOs, 9/11 truthers, chemtrails, crystal chakras, all smoke weed

OP checks out

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

guys i think my weed was laced

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Parallax Scroll posted:

guys i think my weed was laced

you should be grateful, drugs are expensive

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

THC worms

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

InterFaced posted:

idk man different weed does different stuff and if you want to have a fun time with friends maybe you dont want something thats going to couchlock you listening to to your drier thump

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
this link you gave: http://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/marijuana

says the long term mental effects are

quote:

temporary hallucinations—sensations and images that seem real though they are not
temporary paranoia—extreme and unreasonable distrust of others
worsening symptoms in patients with schizophrenia (a severe mental disorder with symptoms such as hallucinations, paranoia, and disorganized thinking)

2 of which are just being high and the third being don't use psychadelic drugs if you have schizophrenia

this one: http://www.drugfreeworld.org/drugfacts/marijuana/the-harmful-effects.html

sounds like some fear mongering without any specific data really

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Moridin920 posted:

this link you gave: http://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/marijuana

says the long term mental effects are

2 of which are just being high and the third being don't use psychadelic drugs if you have schizophrenia

this one: http://www.drugfreeworld.org/drugfacts/marijuana/the-harmful-effects.html

sounds like some fear mongering without any specific data really

i think its good to play safe and assume the worst when it comes to these things and it sounds like mabye you are biased inf avour of ilelgal drugs

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Every couple of years I vote to keep marijuana illegal in my state. I do this to piss off liberals. Sick my dick retards.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
my favorite weed is content based, with a THC between 21 and 25 % and a 10% CBD

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

op a bitch 4 this 1

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

marijuana affects the memory

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

marijuana affects the memory

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

sorry, forgot I posted that already

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

mind the walrus posted:

:agreed:

i like the idea that i'll know precisely what is going to be metabolized by my body. inhaling burnt plant matter can't be good long term.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

theres no reason to inhale burning plant matter to get high on the weed unless you want the smoke experience

this is the future, you can dab, vape, eat the weed, wahtever. you can get ointment that will get you high by rubbing it on your skin. its a brave new world

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
psychosis can be cool

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

what u don't trust google search results/?

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

shut the gently caress up OP i'm going to hold you down and shotgun 15 joints into youre nerd brain bitch

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

LOL WHY DONT YOU SMOKE WEED ITS GOOD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

quote:

Cannabis

• :frogsiren: Cannabis withdrawal can cause decreased radicalness and increased bogosity. If you are experiencing severe symptoms, seek weed immediately.:frogsiren:
  • Duration of moderate withdrawal: 24-72 hours
  • Symptoms: Anxiety, insomnia, irritability
  • Possible wd relief: Exercise, OTC sleep meds, stop being a pussy
  • AKA: weed, hash, OG Purple Diesel Hydro Kush 2012, marijuana, cartoon network, 420, 'liking' Dominos Pizza on Facebook.

• Locked thread