Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Byers could roll for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

Grandicap posted:

I am out of town this weekend I can phone post but that's about it. I do have a d 10 do you mind if I manually roll until Monday?

Yep, bowmore's right. I can roll for you, you just call out your actions. That goes for anyone, really; if you need me to roll because you can't, just let me know what you're trying to do and I'll take care of the dice.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Byers2142 posted:

Yep, bowmore's right. I can roll for you, you just call out your actions. That goes for anyone, really; if you need me to roll because you can't, just let me know what you're trying to do and I'll take care of the dice.

Cool.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
You should probably set us far so they don't bumrush us, since they get to go faster than most of us (if I'm reading that right).

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Is there anything I can do at long range?

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Asiina posted:

You should probably set us far so they don't bumrush us, since they get to go faster than most of us (if I'm reading that right).

Considering they explode on death, far is probably good. They don't get to go faster than us, rather they nmight but that roll hasn't been rolled yet.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

merk posted:

Is there anything I can do at long range?

No, you can only make kills at near or closer currently.

The order of action resolution is determined with each action roll; statistically, they're usually going to be right in the middle of the action resolution range, just like last time where two PC actions resolved before and two resolved after.

Also, once the range is set we'll run our first action, so feel free to post your actions after Somber sets the range. If Somber doesn't set it by tonight, I'll go with thread consensus (which looks like Far right now). As a general hint, you don't want to be at Close range, as you're likely to die.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Byers2142 posted:

No, you can only make kills at near or closer currently.

The order of action resolution is determined with each action roll; statistically, they're usually going to be right in the middle of the action resolution range, just like last time where two PC actions resolved before and two resolved after.

Also, once the range is set we'll run our first action, so feel free to post your actions after Somber sets the range. If Somber doesn't set it by tonight, I'll go with thread consensus (which looks like Far right now). As a general hint, you don't want to be at Close range, as you're likely to die.

Sorry! The thread fell off my front page of bookmarks without me seeing the update.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

FYI, I'm stuck at work and don't have the tools needed to resolve, I will as soon as I can but it's budget season; it may be a day or two.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
It's almost been a week, what happened???

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

We're all frozen in action poses sweat dripping from our features as we try hard not to flinch. We are PROFESSIONALS.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Sorry, real life hit me with three big things at once (mom's real sick, work got insanely busy and I'm pulling doubles, relationship drama). I'll update as soon as I can get the time to work through everything, but just don't have the minutes to spare right now.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Byers2142 posted:

Sorry, real life hit me with three big things at once (mom's real sick, work got insanely busy and I'm pulling doubles, relationship drama). I'll update as soon as I can get the time to work through everything, but just don't have the minutes to spare right now.

It's cool, good luck with everything and wish the best for your mom Byers.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

100YrsofAttitude posted:

• Locked thread