Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
long story short, mom bit the big one and I inherited all of her stuff. while I was cleaning out the basement last week, I discover the hottest doll I have ever seen in my life. something deep inside screamed out "that sexy doll is coming home with me" and so I buckled the doll into the passenger side of my Kia and drove it home. my wife wasn't happy about the newest edition to the house, but I couldn't be swayed; I was hopelessly infatuated with that tiny little doll. as I told my wife "the heart wants what the heart wants, and my heart wants to have sex with this doll".

a little bit after bringing the doll home spooky events started happening. it started small; my wife underwent a bizarre personality change, from a nice lady to a bit of a jerk, as if the doll was possessing her. Then I started finding my car keys were being moved from their normal spot in the little dish by the front door to the toilet, the middle of the back yard, etc. the wife started mysteriously disappearing from bed at night; I find her on the couch in the morning and when I ask her how it happened she remains curiously silent. things reached a head when the mischievous little doll took all of my things, put them in the driveway, and covered them in paint! what a scamp!

well, at this point I knew I needed to get a professional involved, as the doll was ruining my home life! I brought in a local psychic to examine the doll; he confirmed that the doll was not only haunted, but was haunted by the ghost of my dead mom! naturally, this bothered me because I definitely want to bang this doll, but do I want to bang it because it's my mom? it's confusing and my wife hasn't been around much lately, so I can't really ask her for help figuring it out, which is why I'm coming to you guys. please do not troll me, as I am already feeling very horny about a doll and confused and it is all putting me on edge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Office Commando
Mar 23, 2005
The Invasion from Within
:firstpost:

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

what kinda doll we talking here?

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

it's one of those vintage madame alexander ones, except with the key difference that it has orbs flying in and out of it, like, nonstop.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
5d for effort

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

mysterious frankie posted:

it's one of those vintage madame alexander ones, except with the key difference that it has orbs flying in and out of it, like, nonstop.

hmm yeah, I'm not really sure how you'd gently caress one of those

maybe just jerk off on it and see if that helps

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
is this a made for sex doll or did you have to make adjustments

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
i only ask because ive voided warranties in the past and its always led to necromancy

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

I'm honestly equal parts turned on by, and terrified of, this doll which may house my mother's ghost (still not 100% sure on that. going to get second opinion from a second, more ethnic psychic after I figure out how to get back all the money my prank loving doll took out of the joint checking account I share with my wife). does the fear make it sexier? possibly.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
If you astral project you can meet your mother in the spirit realm and bang her there. Then when you return to your corporeal form she will have moved on, allowing you to enjoy your doll in peace.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

what a hot looking... figurine

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

going to get second opinion from a second, more ethnic psychic

that's a common mistake but since you're dealing with a white ghost here you're going to want a white psychic just to avoid false results from ectoracism

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

cock hero flux posted:

that's a common mistake but since you're dealing with a white ghost here you're going to want a white psychic just to avoid false results from ectoracism

It's 2015 and I don't even see color anymore, however I'd like to give a negro psychic a chance to take a whack at this mystery.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
dont put

your

dick in

somethieng made

in china

unltess its not a DOLL!!!:!!!:!:!:!

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

would

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

isn't this kinda the plot to evangelion?

i'm sure it's the plot to some anime

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
u bein cucked OP

down a caramel macchiatto and eat a egg while tears stream down your face

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

I'm not racist or anything, but this black psychic was pretty useless. He just told me I needed help... yeah, why do you think I called you, ding dong? In other news, my momdoll started possessing my wife's brothers and is having them throw stuff through our bay windows and pull me out of my car in traffic and beat the poo poo out of me. I wish I could quit her.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
what the gently caress

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

well incest is only wrong if its non-consentual, underage or capable of producing offspring so i say pole that doll

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

chaosbreather posted:

well incest is only wrong if its non-consentual, underage or capable of producing offspring so i say pole that doll

what?

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

chaosbreather posted:

only one of those three actually makes it wrong :mrgw: see http://reddit.com/r/incest

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

well incest is only wrong if its non-consentual, underage or capable of producing offspring so he says pole that doll

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
would it be bestiality if the doll got possessed by your dead dog?

i say go for it

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

well incest is only wrong if its non-consentual, underage or capable of producing offspring so he says pole that doll

huh? pole?

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

yeah thats actually where he lost me too i thought maybe you would know

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

its like a fun bit of word play, using the verb 'to pole' as a thinly disguised aphorism to mean sexually penetrate with a penis (since it has a cylindrical or pole-like shape), which rhymes with doll so it's like poetry, or, if you'd prefer, rap lyrics

Asclepius Hot Rod
Apr 5, 2009

chaosbreather posted:

its like a fun bit of word play, using the verb 'to pole' as a thinly disguised aphorism to mean sexually penetrate with a penis (since it has a cylindrical or pole-like shape), which rhymes with doll so it's like poetry, or, if you'd prefer, rap lyrics

Pole rhymes with DOLE not doll. Unless you speak some kinda razzle dazzle moon language.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

chaosbreather posted:

by who? who says pole? you?

naem
May 29, 2011

I'm honestly equal parts turned on by, and terrified of, this doll which may house my mother's ghost (still not 100% sure on that. going to get second opinion from a second, more ethnic psychic after I figure out how to get back all the money my prank loving doll took out of the joint checking account I share with my wife). does the fear make it sexier? possibly.

You may need to go full ethnic for this one

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i guess you should put a pole in that thing, OP :confused:

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

sounds like the plot of Swearnet to me

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

FormaldehydeSon posted:

sounds like the plot of Swearnet to me

huh?

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

I think it's a troll. I'm being trolled :\

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

I'm not racist or anything, but this black psychic was pretty useless. He just told me I needed help... yeah, why do you think I called you, ding dong? In other news, my momdoll started possessing my wife's brothers and is having them throw stuff through our bay windows and pull me out of my car in traffic and beat the poo poo out of me. I wish I could quit her.

Is this how your mom acted before she died? Or do you think this behavior is her dealing with post-death trauma?

I think you need to think about whether loving the doll will be a positive experience for her.

edit- full disclosure, when my brother passed away a few years ago he ended up reincarnating as a very lovable basset hound. I decided not to neuter him since he hadn't had kids before his death. Big mistake in that I'm now responsible for about a dozen mutts that are still figuring out how to go outside :(

Fidel Cuckstro fucked around with this message at 17:29 on Apr 21, 2015

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

we need pics of doll so we can assess its sexiness and detailed emf readings to ascertain its hauntedness

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!
You should probably take your dead doll mom to dinner a few times before you have sex with her otherwise she might think you just want her for her hot doll body. She could become so upset that she could leave the doll and then you will be stuck with the doll you no longer want to bone and who knows what attractive household item she will come back as.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

Is this how your mom acted before she died? Or do you think this behavior is her dealing with post-death trauma?

My mom was a real jerk to me in life & this sustained campaign of aggression is pretty consistent with that. I think my mom is now just a sexy dead jerk in a doll, and it's really weirding me out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

i want to gently caress my mom and a doll and my momdoll and my wife is cuckign me and ruining my stuff im a huge retard babby

• Locked thread