Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
lowtax is on the run from a taxman in Missouri. Is this it??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Yes op

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008
hold steady GBS I'm steering it in! Hooold ooooon!

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
Spme:bing awful will live forever. It will never die.

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

Miltank posted:

Spme:bing awful.

love my preemies!
Sep 26, 2004

Ghost Head posted:

hold steady GBS I'm steering it in! Hooold ooooon!

WhooooOoaaaa!

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Lol so wacky and random

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
he appears to have paid off the lien so i guess op is out of date

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008
I'm pullin up hold on!!!!!

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Ghost Head posted:

I'm pullin up hold on!!!!!

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
i once had the state of va take thousands of dollars from my bank account. i protested, on account of the fact that i had not lived in va for 2 years. they said they requested documentation from me, except they sent it to the wrong address and i didn't receive a notice until the day after my bank account was robbed.

they claimed if i sent them the documentation they'd refund the money. guess what they didn't do.

basically state DORs are worse than the irs

edit: also doxxnet is loving useless. did they not notice the "satisfaction of judgement" line?

Concerned Citizen fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Apr 20, 2015

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008
i might be wearin a hamburger but trust me ok! I'm going to get us out of this!

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I trust you you're lookin good man

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008
*crashes the back-end into the ground, dirt and dust flies everywhere, but everyone survives safely*

goons...I think we made it

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
We are in the middle of an inexorable decline. The end of SA will happen within our lifetimes.
What I propose is to take the best and brightest posters from across the forums and with them found a colony on the edge of the internet. There, under the pretext of developing the definitive SAclopedia, they will actually lay the groundwork for a new and better Comedy Empire.

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

Applewhite posted:

We are in the middle of an inexorable decline. The end of SA will happen within our lifetimes.
What I propose is to take the best and brightest posters from across the forums and with them found a colony on the edge of the internet. There, under the pretext of developing the definitive SAclopedia, they will actually lay the groundwork for a new and better Comedy Empire.

*shoots this idiot in the head and runs for the hills*

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Applewhite posted:

Sounds like you're not going then

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
:captainpop:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

echronorian posted:

Sounds like you're not going then

:iceburn:

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Applewhite posted:

you dumb faggots can be part of the first goondation but i want to be in the second goondation or even part of goonaia instead

esn2500
Mar 2, 2015

Some asshole told me to get fucked and eat shit so I got fucked and ate shit

tomstuart posted:

you dumb faggots can be part of the first goondation but i want to be in the second goondation or even part of goonaia instead

poo poo tom, i got a custom title now cuz of your dumbass and now SA dictator Richard is on the run from the taxman. Looks like i'll have to spam post to leave my legacy

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Applewhite posted:

I CALL DIBS ON THE MAD CAT

...you were referencing battletech, yes

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

tomstuart posted:

Dibs on Bliss

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

kind of ironic for "low tax" when you think about it

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
guess I picked the wrong day to get unbanned

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

CornHolio posted:

Dibs on Bliss

just have sex with the grass, every goon on goonaia will feel it

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008
gooneration

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

esn2500 posted:

poo poo tom, i got a custom title now cuz of your dumbass and now SA dictator Richard is on the run from the taxman. Looks like i'll have to spam post to leave my legacy

lol fuckin owned you retard

esn2500
Mar 2, 2015

tomstuart posted:

lol fuckin owned you retard

I'm afraid I'll never be a full fledged retard and shitposter at this rate tho

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

esn2500 posted:

I'm afraid I'll never be a full fledged retard and shitposter at this rate tho

yhou just need to drive by shitpost literally every thread in this forum thorugh page 3 or soemting

esn2500
Mar 2, 2015

tomstuart posted:

yhou just need to drive by shitpost literally every thread in this forum thorugh page 3 or soemting

eat poo poo and die

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

esn2500 posted:

eat poo poo and die

thats a good start keep it up and i may remember your username more than 20 second sfrom now

esn2500
Mar 2, 2015

tomstuart posted:

thats a good start keep it up and i may remember your username more than 20 second sfrom now

learnin from the best

Aug 4, 2010

please be well lowtax

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

tomstuart posted:

You can be First Shitposter of the Second Goondation

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

CornHolio posted:

Dibs on Bliss

Bliss got dat badonkadonk fo sho'

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
So the name lowtax was just a pipe dream then.

Lowtax, pay the tax

this is a lawyer.

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro
it is the end of SA and the goon remember s old gbs

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
lol he should get good old Leonard G. Krabs to pwn those government n00bs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU