Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hungryjack
May 9, 2003

highme posted:

You throw anything towards the pitch in Portland and I see it you're watching the rest of the match from a nearby bar.

You throw anything towards the pitch and I see it and I'll make fun of you on the Internet.

:colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hungryjack
May 9, 2003

Your Boy Fancy posted:

God, I hope DC draws the Cosmos. Two most decorated teams on the continent fighting for a trophy? Hell yea.

The continent's a big place.

quote:

Domestically, the club has won a record twelve league titles, as well as a joint-record five Copa México cups, and five Campeon de Campeones cups. In international competitions, América have nine FIFA recognized club trophies, the most for a club from the CONCACAF region.

Hungryjack
May 9, 2003

Twitter account already deleted.

Hungryjack
May 9, 2003

Xylorjax posted:

You know they'll just let those teams move their USOC game to the following Tuesday or whatever.

Why wouldn't they? USOC is less important than those friendlies.

Hungryjack
May 9, 2003

Riven posted:

I've gone into full-blown masochism, staying up late to watch a Rapids game that they will almost certainly lose, in a second-tier tournament, on Youtube.

haha they are kicking off at 10:15PM Central. This is absurd.

Hungryjack
May 9, 2003

Goal Dynamo! Manotas with his first goal in orange.

Hungryjack
May 9, 2003

oh my

Hungryjack
May 9, 2003

Broletariat posted:

Haha look at this guy he doesn't like barbecue and his team lost to us midwestern fats

:getin:

Maybe he just doesn't like his barbecue to taste like candy.

Hungryjack
May 9, 2003

Xenoletum posted:

Except that's Chicago tho?

They won't get one either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hungryjack
May 9, 2003

Xenoletum posted:

They already have four open cups and an MLS cup though???

You're the one who brought them up.

• Locked thread