Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011

Obligatory Handle posted:

Two questions I get asked here constantly... "Where are you from?" "How many guns do you have?" At first I would always say none, but now I answer the gun question with "an entire loving arsenal," and explain that if you don't have a few guns at least then you are basically as good as dead.

My favorite part is when they say things like, "well in America, everyone has a gun." I will then ask if they have ever been there and of course the answer is no. Nothing better than ignorant Europeans telling me exactly what America is like when the extent of their knowledge of the country is from watching Breaking Bad and the Wire. It honestly shocked me how loving ignorant most people are about other countries when these same Europeans love to give the impression that they are knowledgeable about other cultures and totally not xenophobic or dumbasses.

E: And I know people are ignorant dumbasses everywhere, nothing special about Europe in that regard.

nooooo only america is racist. europe is above such scummery. they have learned from world war ii!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread