Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
everyone's had a bad or dumb friend at some point probably, who's yours?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
im the bad friend :c00l:

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

my ex boyfriend

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

TEAYCHES posted:

my ex boyfriend

? what happened

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
a racist pants shitter who thought he was better than me cause he thought I was gay while he was literally worshiping hitler. Dropping him from my life was the best thing I ever didn

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Volume posted:

a racist pants shitter who thought he was better than me cause he thought I was gay while he was literally worshiping hitler. Dropping him from my life was the best thing I ever didn

woa, for real? how did you know him?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Volume posted:

why did you hang out with a racist who shat they own pants Volume?

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Volume posted:

is this Mark??

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
He was arrested for attempting to rob a Dunkin Donuts. With an exacto knife. The little hobby kind, for cutting small things, not a box cutter. The "victim" beat his rear end until the police (who were already there, I'm not being an rear end- it was a DUNKIN DONUTS) took care of the rest of that story.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I drove to michigan with a "friend" one time when I was younger, with the promise of a couple free ounces of weed. We ended up in the middle of detroit with gangbangers flashing guns at us at red lights, no loving weed, no loving money, and less than a quart of gas to get back to virginia. I had to steal beef jerky from 7/11 to survive the days sleeping in my car scrounging up enough change for gas money. Left his useless lying rear end in detroit. hope he's not dead but hope he's not well off either.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
well we became friends in like 4th grade. And then around high school the racist pant making GBS threads poo poo started. And that's around the time I stopped hanging out with him.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
jesus

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Oh yeah and around the time I stopped hanging with him was the time he started getting into the juggalo thing. He started hanging out with some juggalos from a few towns over talking about family and all that poo poo. Then they robbed him and his widowed mom blind.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

The guy in high school who showed his dick to my girlfriend over webcam and then didn't understand why me and her would be upset by that turn of events.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
a racist hitler-loving juggalo? someone buy that man an account!

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
I knew a guy who raped his own brother.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Alcohol.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
the OP is a bad friend :(

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I am Toni Lippi posted:

I knew a guy who raped his infant brother. We weren't friends though, he was just the kid from that family who everyone knew because the entire family was so hosed up. His older brother got caught jerking off in the middle of computer lab once.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

I am Toni Lippi posted:

lol your brother is awesome

nonazis
Oct 13, 2014

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.
You, op. I've been waiting for you to pick me up from school for twelve years. Everyone thinks I'm a janitor.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

LINKIN PARK

barack obama

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

a bone to pick posted:

a racist hitler-loving juggalo? someone buy that man an account!

I already have one

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

I am Toni Lippi posted:

I have a friend who used to know a kiddy diddler. Apperently after the court case and all that my friend got an invite by the kiddy diddler to a pizza party in his house along with a bunch of other of their friends. The kiddy diddler starts out all "Guys I have something to tell you" but stops right there. At which point a cop and social worker came out to pressure him and the dude ended up having to confess to his friends right then and there.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Volume posted:

I have a friend who used to know a kiddy diddler. Apperently after the court case and all that my friend got an invite by the kiddy diddler to a pizza party in his house along with a bunch of other of their friends. The kiddy diddler starts out all "Guys I have something to tell you" but stops right there. At which point a cop and social worker came out to pressure him and the dude ended up having to confess to his friends right then and there.

that man became mod of gbs

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

My mate forced an ex Miami dolphins cheerleader to finger his bumhole

Not sure if this is bad

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

a bone to pick posted:

:drat:

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
I met this kid in four grade "let's go throw rocks through the neighbors windows" I never wanted to go. He would always make me. I want to know what he was thinking. Mark Cruz.

At a party. He stole a beer tap from from someone's else keg.
I almost got my rear end beat.
gently caress You Mark Cruz. Have another drink

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
the stupidest, most annoying, lying weeaboo trend-chasing daft moron

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Pick posted:

the stupidest, most annoying, lying weeaboo trend-chasing daft moron

tell me more

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
I had a friend in Middle School who I was only friends with because we didn't really have any other friends and he liked wrestling, too.

We eventually grew apart. And then years later he threw a cat out of a moving vehicle on the interstate. So gently caress that guy.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

claimed to be able to talk to animes in spirit world so she would know "what happened next" in an anime series, even though it was as easy as looking it up online since it'd already aired in japan. never seemed to catch on that we knew she was not psychic, such as by telling her the words, you are not psychic, you looked it up on the internet, thanks for the spoilers mewtwo

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Hey bring my Fishback, got any new stories about that old roommate of yours? Those are awesome

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
All my friends are perfect as is my life so sorry I can't help op

oh there was one time when my friend held me down and spewed in my open, screaming, mouth while my other friend jammed McDonalds Cheeseburgers up my rear end and made me 'chew' them with my sphincter then fed the mushed up cheeseburgs to my retarded brother who used to beat me whenever we were alone together.

now I live in a hole I made in the wall at work behind the emergency supplies cabinet and eat the scraps of coffee-covered food which my co-workers leave in the bins.

God Bless America!

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004

a bone to pick posted:

:agreed:

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I've been a bad friend before. To be fair though I never really considered this dude a friend but he thought I was his friend. I just kept borrowing money and weed from him with out ever paying him back.

But one day a bunch of us are hanging out sober and with out weed. So we decided to go to the local pet store to steal a ferret. That plan didn't work out so well but while the clerks were keeping their eye on the people loving with the ferret cage, I stole some cat nip. I was gonna get my friend's cats high to pass the time.

We get home eye the catnip all "Man that looks like weed. Too bad we can't smoke it. We could try selling it to get some weed money" for a moment we all decided that wouldn't work no one would be that stupid and then we all looked at each other as we had the same idea and called up that loser.

We told him we had an eighth of weed but needed concert money so we were selling it at a low low price. This dumbass decided to pawn his younger brothers gamecube and games to be able to buy the catnip. After he smoked a few bowls he thought we sold him green tea so he ended up making catnip tea and drinking it.

Edit: we spent the money on weed and got high. I also had to "charge him extra" cause the rear end in a top hat made me drive out like 3 towns away to deliver it to him.

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
i had a friend named eric, he made pipe bombs and killed cats

he used to tape m-80s to bay windows around christmas, light them and fill whoever's living room with shattered glass. he stole a car, an amc javelin, from a convicted murderer and then took it on a joy ride, with me in it. he did donuts on the high school football field, lost control and rolled it. i got out of the back seat, crawled out and ran home. he was still trying to get the car right side up when the cops showed up. of course he ran and they didn't catch him

i was never the target of his exploits but i did distance myself from him. by the time we graduated high school, we barely spoke.

he's a lieutenant in the state police now

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Harry in Rio posted:

i had a friend named eric, he made pipe bombs and killed cats

he used to tape m-80s to bay windows around christmas, light them and fill whoever's living room with shattered glass. he stole a car, an amc javelin, from a convicted murderer and then took it on a joy ride, with me in it. he did donuts on the high school football field, lost control and rolled it. i got out of the back seat, crawled out and ran home. he was still trying to get the car right side up when the cops showed up. of course he ran and they didn't catch him

i was never the target of his exploits but i did distance myself from him. by the time we graduated high school, we barely spoke.

he's a lieutenant in the state police now

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

Daedra posted:

im the bad friend :c00l:

• Locked thread