Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
It's an open secret that the Bilderberg Group (BG) controls the world as it is comprised of a circle of business and political leaders/reptilian overlords inviting hangers on hoping to make the big time, but what do they have on the agenda for the coming years? I have literally no way of knowing, but that hasn't stopped me from guessing.

-Trans Pacific Partnership is probably a big one. I hear about this in the news when Bernie Sanders speaks out against it but I haven't bothered to read what it's actually all about tbh, but if it concerns the policy of many nations the BG probably has its hands in it

-Israel/Palestine conflict - a BG plot to seize the holyland and find the hidden buried treasure of gaza (???), or a means to distract the general public with a manufactured endless conflict played out every few years? we report, you decide

-Droughts in California - is the BG using the weather machine to dehydrate California for its known liberal policies?

-False histories of the Bilderberg Group - What if the BG has existed for much longer than the 61 years on record, but has planted this false history to obscure the real record of global control?

I'll post more as the reports from my men in the field come in, but until then feel free to share you're own, intrepid truth-seekers of GBS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Build a Bear is a nice store idk what you're talking about

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

alex Jones broke into some secret meeting via kayak and got arrested once

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

i pooped in a secret place

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Just hide in the coat room they don't even send guys to check the coat room.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

CARCOSA

CARCOSA

THE YELLOW KING

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
i unironically believe a lot of the Bilderberg "conspiracy theories"....maybe not exactly as they say, but there is definitely something going on w/r/t international finance cabals and political control via financial groups.

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

i unironically believe a lot of the Bilderberg "conspiracy theories"....maybe not exactly as they say, but there is definitely something going on w/r/t international finance cabals and political control via financial groups.

"international financiers" im picking up what you're putting down friend *winks*

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

again hide in the coat room and listen in on their meetings.

Half the poo poo they talk about are the raunchiest jokes you could ever imagine. And it's really loving hard to not try and laugh, but if you laugh you wind up blowing your cover.

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006

Doctor J Off posted:

"international financiers" im picking up what you're putting down friend *winks*

Does anybody know how much of the german economy was controlled by persons of jewish descent before hitler rose to power?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Seriously the Bilderberg group does nothing major, half the poo poo is talking about product marketing and stuff that is pending patents.

Like talking about how Costco is going to purchase 40 tons of toothpaste from the grey market is nothing earth shattering. But the other companies want to know so they can adjust their prices accordingly.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

The Taint Reaper posted:

Seriously the Bilderberg group does nothing major, half the poo poo is talking about product marketing and stuff that is pending patents.

Like talking about how Costco is going to purchase 40 tons of toothpaste from the grey market is nothing earth shattering. But the other companies want to know so they can adjust their prices accordingly.

how do you know?? what do you know???

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

also isnt that a cartel? thats illegal dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is

The Taint Reaper posted:

yeah thats just the cover they let you see at the "official" bilderburg group you poor sucker. the real poo poo you have to be teleported into the reptilian homebase to viddy

• Locked thread