Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Two questions:

- Jews have been extremely overrepresented in important works of science and mathematics in the last hundred years. And not just the important stuff, but also the really groundbreaking, revolutionary research. Do you think there is some specific cultural factor that's responsible for this? What is the general attitude toward intellectual and manual work in your family?

- I'm not sure I really get how the special relationship between god and the Jewish people works. All people are equal before god, but Jews get to have a closer spiritual relationship with him anyway? How is that equal, especially when you have to be born into this privileged relationship?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

OK, I gotta ask. Why no eating of live animals? Is it a rule against cruelty and sadism or just a public health law?

• Locked thread