Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Tbh im not a fan, because its unhealty not because its not good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the food

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

u shouldnt eat panda theyre like endangered and poo poo

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

if you are somewhere other than a mall food court you can likely do better for a lower price

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Panda Express is tasty. Junk food, yeah, but Lol at goons acting as if anyone wouldnt enjoy the combination of starchy, salty, sweet, MSG goodness

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

worst "crab Rangoon" in the country.

[edit] go to a local Chinese its way better.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i eat taco bell i cant say poo poo about the pandas orange chicken or lo mein

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Panda Express is tasty. Junk food, yeah, but Lol at goons acting as if anyone wouldnt enjoy the combination of starchy, salty, sweet, MSG goodness

Sell it at Panda Express and it's nasty, cheap junk. Sell it at your local Chinese restaurant in 2x the quantity as a $5 Happy Luncheon and it's omg chinese food is great

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

WhyteRyce posted:

Sell it at Panda Express and it's nasty, cheap junk. Sell it at your local Chinese restaurant in 2x the quantity as a $5 Happy Luncheon and it's omg chinese food is great

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

WhyteRyce posted:

excellent post

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy
It's not too bad. It's not great but it's alright if you're looking for the junk food equivalent of Chinese food. Lots of sugars.

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
Never shipped a package through them

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

I go to Panda Express to get authentic cuisine for a low price. Tasty and affordable.

Troll Bridgington
Dec 22, 2011

Keeping up foreign relations.
I eat panda express with chopsticks

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
if you're already the type of weirdo to be inside a mall in the year 2015, then you should take it upon yourself to patronize the weird ethnic food place no one ever goes to with the employee that just stares blankly from behind the counter for 8 straight hours.

if you're the type of weirdo to go to a stand-alone panda express restaurant outside a mall, you should just die

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
cheap, not even close to authentic, but goddamn tasty to me, a White Male, when I'm hungry in the mall.

Satan bless General Tso

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
It's alright but food from a chinese restaurant is much better for the same or less money. The only thing panda express has going for it is the lack of waiting. It's alright but nothing to write home about - to me all the things with sauce like general tsos and bourbon chicken are pretty indistinguishable when they shouldn't be, the vegetables are usually too crunchy and the rice tastes old. It was better than most of the other options in my college food court though so I still ate there somewhat regularly.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Dubious posted:

tasty to me, a White Whale
yaharr

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

WhyteRyce posted:

Been years since I've eaten at Panda Express but with most Chinese food joints this seems accurate.

Though when you do find that one Chinese place that's legitimate good you're set for years.

Ever since moving to CT last year I've yet to find this option. I rarely eat Chinese at this point. :(

Maybe I should hit up Panda. Watch it be better than some of the crap Chinese I've had in Stamford.

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

Tato posted:

if you're already the type of weirdo to be inside a mall in the year 2015, then you should take it upon yourself to patronize the weird ethnic food place no one ever goes to with the employee that just stares blankly from behind the counter for 8 straight hours.

if you're the type of weirdo to go to a stand-alone panda express restaurant outside a mall, you should just die

is hot dog on a stick ethnic cuisine

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

cthulusnewzulubbq posted:

is hot dog on a stick ethnic cuisine

depends on if it is actually a penis or only a representation of a penis

Flocons de Jambon
Apr 11, 2015
They've got a catchy name, that's for sure.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
If you're out somewhere you don't know well and you get hungry and you see a Panda express/find one that's close, it's fine.

If you ever leave your home, go to Panda Express, and then go back home you are an idiot.

Figure out where the good Chinese places near your house are, idiot.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

If you're out somewhere you don't know well and you get hungry and you see a Panda express/find one that's close, it's fine.

If you ever leave your home, go to Panda Express, and then go back home you are an idiot.

Figure out where the good Chinese places near your house are, idiot.

Wisdom.

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
Doobies Dog House or Panda Express!?!?!?!

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
it's right there in the name, op: pan da express

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
They have the best leavings for dumpster divers

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

u shouldnt eat panda theyre like endangered and poo poo

it's not panda and that's the fukn problem

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
#1 reason: They are the best Chinese heat lamp place around.

Reason #2........ see reason #1.

Seriously if you ever eat a non-chain heat-lamp Chinese place like are all over in Los Angeles, you will loving miss Panda Express. Better yet, don't do it. Save yourself.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

An employee at one of California's top authentic Chinese restaurants gives his opinion on Panda Express. What he says might shock you. #8 almost made me puke: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJKOQ2fdfzM

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
It's actually way better than most nasty rear end gross Chinese buffets

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Murphy Brownback posted:

It's alright but food from a chinese restaurant is much better for the same or less money. The only thing panda express has going for it is the lack of waiting. It's alright but nothing to write home about - to me all the things with sauce like general tsos and bourbon chicken are pretty indistinguishable when they shouldn't be, the vegetables are usually too crunchy and the rice tastes old. It was better than most of the other options in my college food court though so I still ate there somewhat regularly.

Panda Express may be bland and uninspired, but at least it's consistent. I'm so sick of being in the mood for "Chinese" and going to a local Chinese restaurant, only for it to be a letdown

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

It's only kind of like Chinese; like the way Joan Rivers was at the end of her life.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
viral gastroenteritis

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I eat it about once a month. I work on a college campus and there's one here, so it's just something to switch it up. My choices are Wendy's, Chick-Filet, Subway, and Panda Express. I should pack a lunch but I'm too lazy.

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer
It was tasty but every time I ate there I felt queasy afterward. I don't go there anymore, ever. Yuck.

Suck a Dick No Homo
Apr 22, 2008
Why'd you start a new whitepeople.jpg the other one isn't locked?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo59LlkTDe4

It's funny how the younger kids are all "This is garbage!" while the older people are all "Hey, not bad. Just like back home."

• Locked thread