Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tornhelm
Jul 26, 2008

luncheon meat posted:

Have any other Australians apologies for Guy Sebastian yet? If not, I'm sorry. I'm very sorry. We tried to get TISM

What else could we have done? Sent the Hilltop Hoods to sing Cosby Sweater?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tornhelm
Jul 26, 2008

This would probably be better if it wasn't 6am in Australia and I didn't have work in a few hours so I could get properly drunk.

Tornhelm
Jul 26, 2008

gently caress off already Guy. Nobody likes you since you lost the afro.

Tornhelm
Jul 26, 2008

Enfys posted:

I blame Australia, France and Spain

We couldn't get TISM, you can't get Finland.

Tornhelm
Jul 26, 2008

zedprime posted:

Malta is great if you love thick chicks and pyro with your ballad.

If? Malta is consistently one of my favourite countries in Eurovision. Not always the best but pretty much always worthy of getting through to the finals.

Tornhelm
Jul 26, 2008

The Biscuit posted:

Aniki posted:

Australia may be made a permanent member.

I hope not, the hosts are insufferable enough as it is. It is that bad, I stream the UK version.

Suprised that Grecce didn't win our televote. They always won the broadcasters unofficial webvote - cheap bastards.

Considering how well Guy Sebastian is apparently now doing on the charts in various European countries, it could go either way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tornhelm
Jul 26, 2008

waitwhatno posted:

IMO eurovision should be a eurofags internal affair. turning it into a singing competition isn't really in the spirit of the whole thing.

I mean, Korea doesn't even have a posse to hang around with. Australia has at least GB due to all the colonial Commonwealth stuff.
Half of the top 20 ethnicities as of the 2011 Australian Census reported European origin, or over 2/3rds of all Australians - and that's not counting those who simply identified themselves as "Australian". The Maltese Australian population of Australia is half of the actual population of Malta.

• Locked thread