Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

Thanks thread for getting me to go back to Igranka, it remains my favorite Eurovision song ever.

Though Moskau if it counts is pretty high up there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

By the way, #eurovision is open for business, someone found ops somewhere under a bush.

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

Depths posted:

Weird that they let the australians vote this year, good that their votes are only worth three-fifths of a normal vote though

This always is gotten wrong; slaves didn't get 3/5 of a vote, their states got 3/5 of a person's worth out of each one for the purposes of census counting for congress/electoral college.

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

steinrokkan posted:

Sorry in advance for another terribad ballad.

Yeah my notes from music videos literally is "Borinllad"

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

Best inter-break video.

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

Superrodan posted:

Ok guys, so I forgot about Eurovision this year until someone mentioned it online in a random place. They said the final is tomorrow. What time in Pacific is it?

Also, did I miss any crazy songs that have already been eliminated? It seems that usually the forgettable songs and the crazy songs get eliminated so I want to make sure I didn't miss anything.

The only good crazy ones were in semi 2 and actually made it in, for once.

Unfortunately that was only, like, 3 songs. Watch Israel's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

Israel's sneakers were pretty boss.

• Locked thread