Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCc2v7izk8w

I think Han Soler and Chewbacca are in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

movie will be viscerally exciting but ultimately incoherent and instantly forgettable like everything else J.J. Abrams has ever done

so you know perfect as a Star War

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Zazi posted:

movie will be viscerally exciting but ultimately incoherent and instantly forgettable like everything else J.J. Abrams has ever done

so you know perfect as a Star War

This isn't Rotten Tomatoes.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
He's right though

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

drat horror queefs posted:

He's right though

Don't you loving ruin this movie for me

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
but you see, the robot ball actually moves

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
I like how the black dude has CG nostrils and is always panting or looking confused

as I chuckle to myself and think 'lol just like all blak dudes'

I realise

how much of a monster I truly am

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

It looks like a Star Wars movie. And by that I mean boring and dumb.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

TheJoker138 posted:

It looks like a Star Wars movie. And by that I mean boring and dumb.

I feel the same way about the batman movies. BAZINGA!

[Edit] No, but comic book movies suck.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

SweetKarma posted:

I feel the same way about the batman movies. BAZINGA!

[Edit] No, but comic book movies suck.

That last Batman movie was a big steaming turd.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
Now this is a good trailer for your eye sockets https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEJnMQG9ev8

"Oh, what a day! What a lovely day!"

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

this thread is poo poo GBS is a toilet

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
It really kind of is.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

burritolingus posted:

It really kind of is.

k

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

TheJoker138 posted:

That last Batman movie was a big steaming turd.

I couldn't understand what bane was saying so I just sort of stopped watching half way through.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Like, I'm gonna see the new Star Wars because who isn't. But I'm For Real Unironically Excited for the new Mad Max, every trailer just makes it look more and more insane and it's like wtf is going to be in the actual movie holy poo poo

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
*farrrrrrrrrrrrtz*

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
agreed, it ruled

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I don't think it'll be amazing, but I feel like I have no choice but to watch it.

I didn't feel that way about the dumb prequels. Episode I was the only one I saw in theaters. I borrowed a Revenge of the Sith DVD from a relative, eventually. I don't think I ever saw more than a few clips from Attack of the Clones, but then even people who saw the whole movie barely remember it, so I'm not sure.

This, though, I don't know. Feels like I kind of gotta watch it if I ever cared about that Mighty Morphin' Wheezing Ranger-looking motherfucker with his red glowstick. And I did. I really did. I dressed up like him for Halloween, gently caress. I even dressed like him for Halloween when I was tall/old enough to sell it.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
topping off this poo poo-heap if only to emphasize the genius of my parody thread

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

SweetKarma posted:

Now this is a good trailer for your eye sockets https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEJnMQG9ev8

Yeah, this is more like it. And unlike Star Wars, of which 95% of it is total poo poo (only 66% if you're just counting the movies and not all the other media, I guess) Mad Max has only had one movie where half of it was terrible, so this is much more likely to be good. Also it actually looks fun and interesting and like it's doing some cool new poo poo with the franchise beyond "I guess this robot has a ball for a body now? Check out these shots you already saw in Star Trek!"

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
wait? a toliet?

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
no french horn player could loving do that part veyr well in John Williams in Concert

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

no french horn player could loving do that part veyr well in John Williams in Concert

huh? ummmm.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYHdQUyOunA

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

SweetKarma posted:

i move that all mcguffins from now on take the form of hot chicks

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

TheJoker138 posted:

Yeah, this is more like it. And unlike Star Wars, of which 95% of it is total poo poo (only 66% if you're just counting the movies and not all the other media, I guess) Mad Max has only had one movie where half of it was terrible, so this is much more likely to be good. Also it actually looks fun and interesting and like it's doing some cool new poo poo with the franchise beyond "I guess this robot has a ball for a body now? Check out these shots you already saw in Star Trek!"

they should have called it Borderlands: Dust Bowl or something (yah yah i know borderlands ripped off mad max but too bad)

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

LegoPirateNinja posted:

i move that all mcguffins from now on take the form of hot chicks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

they should have called it Borderlands: Dust Bowl or something (yah yah i know borderlands ripped off mad max but too bad)

It's nothing like borderlands. It's not written with all internet memes for one.

• Locked thread