Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tvayisnihyaami
Dec 23, 2012

by Lowtax
Nice kind of evening feeling. No more wandering about. Just loll there: quiet dusk: let everything rip. Forget. Tell about places you have been, strange customs. She listens with big dark soft eyes. Tell her: more and more: all. Then a sigh: silence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
eat poo poo, oval office

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Is this how we make your mother cum?

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
kind of poo poo id type high OP

mods -?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i dont get this thread? What am i supposed to be posting in here?

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
under the trellises of the dogwood at twilight: a soft hazy glow, an afterthought of the day past. he turns to me once our hands, like the virginia creeper entwined; somehow met unbidden by telos, the heart's murmur. the blood percolates in our veins tonight as thoughts emerge in a quiet cirrus from the horizon where the ocean meets sky.

his mouth opens

"tane"

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

kind of poo poo id type high OP

mods -?

it's better than this

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

ack. u struck a chord there with me. a minor chord :-/

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost
you should have used semicolons OP

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
soft glow of the moonlight on a stagnant puddle. she unzips quietly and grips her sheman flesh. pissssss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Blazing Zero posted:

soft glow of the moonlight on a stagnant puddle. she unzips quietly and grips her sheman flesh. pissssss

:frogon:

• Locked thread