Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Double Plus Undead
Dec 24, 2010

Thesaya posted:

Leave the card, steal his trousers.

Can't argue with the Lego Movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Double Plus Undead
Dec 24, 2010
Jumping on the desecration bandwagon. Also there's a courthouse and that kind of place has records right? We could check that out.

Double Plus Undead
Dec 24, 2010
I'm kind of hoping it is some random animal skull and the actual kid is alive and creepin around someplace.

Double Plus Undead
Dec 24, 2010
Can we take off our wedding ring and look inside the band? There's stuff engraved there sometimes.

Double Plus Undead
Dec 24, 2010
I think it's kind of bullshit that you can't solve the bottle puzzle until day 3. It's obviously weird and out of place, you don't need your husband investigating to clue you in to that. Assuming Sally Forth's solution is correct you could easily solve it yesterday if the game would let you.

Double Plus Undead
Dec 24, 2010
Judging by the start of day quote, we need to find William Verlac, probably to shove Croseus into his body instead of our husband's. Sorry kid but it's you or us! Since we can (I think) leave the creepy sacrifice chamber at will let's go wander in the woods or wherever it was that got Micheal's feet all muddy.

Double Plus Undead
Dec 24, 2010
I haven't played this game before! I probably wouldn't have gotten the ring thing if you hadn't been hinting about Miranda's marriage. And I didn't know the demon kid would kill you, although I really should have guessed.

Double Plus Undead
Dec 24, 2010
That's gross dude.

Double Plus Undead
Dec 24, 2010
Say "Iadabaoloth?" It worked before...

Double Plus Undead
Dec 24, 2010
This is all very sweet but he needs protection against eldritch forces. Give him the amulet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Double Plus Undead
Dec 24, 2010
Really, Miranda couldn't adopt? It's not like she married into a family with some kind of evil bloodline curse or anything! Fun LP though.

Double Plus Undead fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Jun 5, 2016

• Locked thread