Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Pro Target posted:

I value lit so much i got a degree just so i can say i have a degree when people make fun of my Fairy Tail Book

lol get out bitch, even asoiaf is more intellectually fulfilling than reading a bunch of shitposts by an obstinate FAS-having retard like yourself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pro Target
Oct 29, 2006

Moridin920 posted:

lol what's the last book you read?

Mein Kampf :D

Pro Target
Oct 29, 2006

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

lol get out bitch, even asoiaf is more intellectually fulfilling than reading a bunch of shitposts by an obstinate FAS-having retard like yourself

Cry about it more

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Holy poo poo this thread is lame.

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

my books could beat up your books, bitch

Bwee
Jul 1, 2005
Ah yes the last book I've read was uh *checks buzzfeed's top fiction list* Madame Bovary even though I have over a hundred posts in the book barn game of thrones thread

Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!

TwoStepBoog posted:

my books could beat up your books, bitch

BOOK FIGHT

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Pro Target posted:

I value lit so much i got a degree just so i can say i have a degree when people make fun of my Fairy Tail Book

trolling to the max

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
She's been doing the same thing and parroting the same god drat lines for 4 seasons now. It's way past time for her to leave and do something besides emancipate slaves and bring justice to the dirt lands that I can't find a reason to care about

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

i've never played DnD but isnt that about like, groups of adventurers going out to fight monsters for loot and poo poo? doesnt sound remotely like game of thrones unless you're the kind of person who thinks The Wire and Home Alone 2 are basically the exact same thing because they both take place in modern cities. i think you may be retarded OP

been losing interest in it regardless though. this season has been particularly bad

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

the lion in winter is better op

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

ROFLburger posted:

She's been doing the same thing and parroting the same god drat lines for 4 seasons now. It's way past time for her to leave and do something besides emancipate slaves and bring justice to the dirt lands that I can't find a reason to care about

she basically just gets owned for all of book 5 so that's probably what you're looking at this season

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

she basically just gets owned for all of book 5 so that's probably what you're looking at this season

:dong:

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

Even then it's going to be an entire season of her learning that emancipating slaves and bringing justice to dirt lands has consequences and it still amounts to nothing but some fight scenes and poo poo in a field.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

drat horror queefs posted:

i wanna see him get scottsteinered

POPPA PUMP

This thread is now about Big Poppa Pump. gently caress yall's dumb slapfight.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Bwee posted:

Ignoring the obvious problematic nature of "sexposition" and racism that is everpresent throughout the show, it is, in its very nature, a really poorly written D&D game made into an HBO series

Shut up nerd

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
:chanpop:

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Poppa Pump noooooooooooooooo. This poo poo thread is draining your life force. You gotta get pumped!!

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxXU1f2AJNU

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
All these, skinny-rear end peasants, and their bitch rear end houses. U DONT KNO ME ur not big enuff 2 fight the GENETIC FREAK

/

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

POPPA PUMP, THE FACELESS MEN FROM THE HOUSE OF BLACK AND WHITE SENT ME TO LIGHT YOUR DUMB rear end ON FIRE OR SOME poo poo
/

Pro Target
Oct 29, 2006

This meme is hilarious

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

WeLandedOnTheMoon! posted:

POPPA PUMP, THE FACELESS MEN FROM THE HOUSE OF BLACK AND WHITE SENT ME TO LIGHT YOUR DUMB rear end ON FIRE OR SOME poo poo
/

Oh poo poo son heel turn

Bwee
Jul 1, 2005
Thanks for being extremely mature and posting memes in this thread criticizing books that are intellectually on your level

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

enjoying game of thrones and being proud of it is like reading goosebumps and being proud of it (as an adult)

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
goosebumps owns

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Animorphs too

Pro Target
Oct 29, 2006

satanic splash-back posted:

enjoying game of thrones and being proud of it is like reading goosebumps and being proud of it (as an adult)

its true

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

satanic splash-back posted:

you sound like a miserable person

like, are you saying just don't read it or are you saying read it but be ashamed?

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
can someone explain this meme to me? i dont get it. i assume theres some kind hilarious origin to it?

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
*awaits poo poo post responses with no explanation*

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

ROFLburger posted:

can someone explain this meme to me? i dont get it. i assume theres some kind hilarious origin to it?

if you mean the pump guy i think you know as much as anyone else.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Poppa Pump is like a GoT character except real, which makes spergy nerds not like him.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFoC3TR5rzI

Bwee
Jul 1, 2005

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
black is not a good color for a cabal of winterland warriors

black and white is a not a good symbol for shadowy assassin types

gm is a hack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Holy poo poo professional wrestling owns.

• Locked thread