Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

I'm totally not mad or anything, but this isn't funny dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38DosfOJp3Q

Looks cool to me.

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

there are bugbears

Is this a weird tweet?

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
I actually prefer Family Guy.

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Wafflz posted:

This is a great sig that would make a lot of (deserving) people very upset.

wtf

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Yeah.

First book was okay if only for its gimmick (people die a lot). It's a pretty good gimmick. Most people don't do it because killing off characters the audience care about is a good way to end up with a plot full of worthless poo poo-people, but it's still neat to have a story about a violent setting where people really can die. Then it just gets bogged down and slows to a crawl.

Then the gimmick changes and it's suddenly all about "undermining your expectations", non-stop. You can pretty much hear the fat man who wrote it giggling in every paragraph. Bet you thought it was one way, but it's another. Bet you didn't see this coming. Haha, I tricked you! He just stops writing a story and starts playing assgrab with his fandom or something and it's impossible to give a poo poo. Then magic goes from being uncommon to hella overbearing and really ill-defined, because he needs to pull new magic out of his rear end for his latest expectation-subversion.

The show is doomed. The books just get irredeemably bad.

See, this is why I will never give this show a chance.

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

No loving way.

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Decebal posted:

You actually think that is from the hbo show ?

I know nothing about it.

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Moridin920 posted:

It's poo poo and they hate it but somehow there's multiple GoT threads with tens of pages each. Get over it assholes it's fine to consume media that isn't literary masterworks once in a while to unwind.

I like Family Guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Killed a Girl in 96 posted:

I was going to make this thread 3 days ago but I didn't have anything to put in the op aside from "it's really bad". But hell, this is gbs.

Game of thrones is boring and lovely.

Agreed, and this post makes me forgive you for killing that girl.

• Locked thread